Amika 4P Interchangeable Barrel Curler Set uploaded by Jessica L.

BY AMIKA

A curling wand that includes four clip-free barrels for smooth curls and waves of any size or style. Unlike a traditional curling iron, the clip-free wand is designed for fast and easy styling without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair. Four interchangeable tourmaline barrels easily create curls of any size and shape. The curler features tourmaline barrels fused with ceramic. Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far–infrared heat, which provides faster and safer styling. Negative ions eliminate frizz and seals the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hair. Ready to use in 10 seconds, the temperature remains constant curl after curl, allowing you to work quickly while attaining consistent results. This set contains:- Curling wand (140°-430°F digital adjustable temperature with auto shut off)- 0.70-1 inch barrel- 0.75 inch barrel- 1 inch barrel- 1.25 inch barrel- Heat-resistant glove This curler has the following features:-140-430°F digital adjustable temperature-Light indicator for when desired temperature is reached-Dual voltage 110V-240V-One-year warranty-Programmable automatic shut off-Easy grip heat resistant surface-9 foot 360° swivel cord see more...

Brandi T.
Detroit, MI
This is a great product that has lasted me a few years up until there was an electrical problem with the wand portion. There must of been a short. However, I lost my receipt and was unable to use the warranty Amika offers on their products. Their customer service was very nice and responded quickly to my questions via email. Unfortunately, you can no longer purchase this exact product however they offer one similar but a five piece set.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Anika and all of their tools! I love wands especially interchangeable ones so I can get different curls for different textures! I love using this on set for session work and highly recommend this to style junkies!
Catarina A.
Brighton
I absolutely loved this curling iron. It curled my hair quickly and the curls stayed in my very straight hair for longer than usual.
Unfortunately, the connection between the wire and the curling iron broke randomly and I could no longer use it, which I was very sad about.
Valyn J.
I love my amika curling wand. The 4 different sized barrels make it so I can create all different types of curls and styles. The heat range gets pretty high for thick hair and it heats up very quickly. I always use this one for my hair! This one is worth the investment!
Janice L.
Austin
I rated this a 5 star necause its works like magic and its fast and u dont waist nk time to wait for it to get hot and its easy to use also its a good price for it at the Mall i love it highly recommend it too .
Sydney L.
Curls really well. It very well for your curls if you have straight hair. I love it because it makes waves on my hair. And after I put hairspray in it very essays in for a day do you good. And it very well when I use it it shows of my curls.
Emely V.
By far my favorite curling wand. I've seriously have owned mind for about 5 yrs and it is still going strong. The curls last all day and it gives my hair a shiny finish. Definitely recommend!
Reina M.
This curler is the best curler you can ever get! It does not only have one type of curl you can curl your hair but four types! I use it almost everyday 😍 It makes my hair look so beautiful! Everybody would love it!
Anna H.
Coralville , IA
I bought mine at Sephora and never looked back! It's so versatile bc of all the sizes and it heats up fast! It Is a bit pricey but for what you get you won't regret it. The curls stay in forever even without hairspray and it makes your hair shiny with soft curls that you can flip and run your fingers through. Always get compliments on my hair when using this wand. Love it. Must purchase. It curls your hair extra fast too. I love longgggg hair and it takes me about 10-15 minutes for my whole head.
Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
My hair is very straight naturally. I have difficult with a curl lasting as well due to the humid climate I live in. I found that my hair stayed curled a few hours longer than normal for me when I used this set. Eventually it did fall flat again, but nothing prevents that from happening for me.
Jenniferth C.
Norcross, GA
I need it where I find it
Auh'Goddess B.
Where is the best place to buy this product.?