amika 3D Volume and Thickening Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL

by amika

A weightless shampoo that plumps from root to tip with a patented blend of ingredients designed to stimulation hair follicle regeneration. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: FineHair Concerns: Dryness, Frizz, and Heat ProtectionFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Redensyl®: Supports healthy hair by supporting the hair follicles and reducing hair loss- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Improves hair volume and manageability while providing thickness and natural shine to hair. - Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Thicken, volumize, lightly moisturize, and make hair more pliable from the inside-out. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: 3D Volume and Thickening Shampoo contains Redensyl®, a patented blend of ingredients that promote hair growth by stimulating regeneration in the hair follicles and reducing hair loss. Hydrolized rice and vegetable proteins improve hair volume while providing thickness and natural shine.

It’s this good for oily hair??
Is this product very effective?
Does this shampoo weigh down your hair at all? Does it feel clean after rinsing and do you feel like your hair gets greasy faster after using this or no?
Start your review of amika 3D Volume and Thickening Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL!
Salt Lake City
I was truly hoping to look this product- and will continue to give it a chance - but thus far in the first week I’ve noticed my hair is greasier than it was with precious shampoos (this may be due to transitioning between products which is where the benefit of the doubt comes in). I also don’t notice much volume increase so I don’t believe I’ll be buying this shampoo again. I am interesting to see if Sexture is any better volume-wise though.
Las Vegas , NV
This was the first Amika product I tried, I got a little sample for this in a subscription box. It’s good for both dry and oily scalps! You need to use so little because it builds up so much. My hair was super dry and damaged and after using it was nurtured and moistured deeply and left my hair with a nice volume, shiny, soft and healthy. Now that I use amika products on a daily basis, everyone keeps asking me what treatment I’ve had done in my hair because they want it too!
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love what this has done for my hair. So much so I bought four bottles when I found it on sale. I had pretty dry lifeless hair but Amika has given me thicker, fuller hair that does not look dry. It does give me a few fly always when I tease my hair up but in a good way. Has a great smell and lathers up easily through the hair. The vibe of the packaging is also very fresh and IG friendly. #follow4followalways.
Jacksonville
I have super long hair with no layers in it which makes my hair super heavy. My hair is also fine on top of that. This product made the hair in my scalp seem more voluminous rather than flat how it usually looks. The only reason why i gave 4 stars is because i find it hard to get all the product out once your nearing the end. I think the shape of the bottle limits you to get every once out.
My hair is thin and straight so I thought I'd give this product a try. During my first use, while lathering into my hair, my hair felt thicker already. After blow drying, I could tell my hair had a little more volume and texture to it. I only wish the shampoo smelled a little stronger. I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and will likely buy the product again.
After getting bangs, the top of my head seems to get increasingly oily now that some of my hair is touching my face a lot. This shampoo is a total game changer. It does a really good job of removing oil and buildup without stripping my hair. A little bit goes a long way, and my hair feels so clean for days after.
Grove, OK
amika 3D Volume and Thickening Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Alexandra H.
I really love the shampoo I love the cute little packaging I like the size of it if it's in your shower perfectly on the shelf I like how light and shiny and bouncy my hairs after using and I like the smell of it I recommend it to others.
Tyler
Excellent product for fine, limp hair. Adds life by adding just enough texture for excellent lift without making the hair feel gross. Cleans hair well and delivers on promises of colonizing and thickening? Definitely a winner! [product:amika-3d-volume-and-thickening-shampoo-8-oz/-236-ml]
New York
Probably my least favorite shampoo I’ve tried from the amika line. I don’t think it offered a lot of volume, mostly just left my hair feeling a little bit more textured than usual. Having thin hair I’m willing to try most thickening/volume shampoos but this missed the mark for me.
Ava, MO
I am in love with this brand period, I love the smell and how it makes my hair feels fuller and never looked so healthy. I have normal to dry hair depending on the season. This is a great fit for my hair, again I love... love the smell!! Very Satisfied with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Lorenzo , CA
a year ago
Ashley F. • 7 months ago
I really enjoy this product. It doesn’t weight down my fine hair and smells great. I do use a root boosting spray when drying my hair but I would definitely recommend this shampoo.