BY AMIKA

The amika 25mm Tourmaline Barrel Curler features clip-free barrels for smooth curls and waves of any size or style, without the creases.

The tourmaline-infused ceramic barrels produce far-infrared heat, preserving hair’s natural moisture, while negative ions close the hair’s cuticle for silky, shiny and frizz-free curls.

The barrel temperature remains constant curl after curl, delivering maximum heat conductibility for uniform distribution - resulting in smooth, frizz-free and long-lasting curls.

Talisha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this wand ! Gets hot enough and curls great but the barrel is too big for me - rather expensive but worth it. Although I love that there are adjustable attachments for it. Wish there was a set that came with it instead of single items.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love love love this curling wand! I use it everyday almost! It is easy to use, heats up fast & comes with gloves so you don't burn yourself! I bought mine on sale at Marshals & paid 25 dollars! I would recommend it to everyone who curls their hair!
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
The hair dresser that did my hair along with my mother's and bridesmaids hair used this and it worked fabulous! And with some help from some hair products all of our hair updos stayed in for the day and into the night! I would definitely recommend this curler!
Brenda M.
Only giving it 4 stars because i still get burnt every time. I purchase this at my local mall and it was the first wand I ever used. I lost the glove it came with, def recommend using that so you don't get burnt like me!! Lol
Over all, a great tool.
Dana E.
Englishtown, NJ
I have the amica barrel curler with a pointed tip. I love it I have had it for years and years and it never disappoints when I need that fun and flirty curled look
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron! I love how every curl is perfect and there's never a second guess as to if your hair is getting enough heat to make the perfect curl. I would definitely recommend this product!
Crystalann P.
Bronx, NY
I've had mine for about 2 years and it works just as well as the day I've purchased it. Great for beachy waves with no hot spots. I've purchased as gifts for family and friends.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Amika Digital Titanium Clip-Free Curler will shut itself off, so you don't have to worry if you forget.

This one took longer than others to heat up.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect wand to create nice beAchy waves for my new short bob!! Curls fast and doesn't damage my hair (at least I feel that way). Definitely recommend it
Alejandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good curling iron, the only bad thing it's that it heats to fast and you have to be careful beside that you get amazing curls out of it
Nazia K.
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
Is this a good curler and would it hold up curls for a long time !?
Melissa I.