BY AMIKA

Amika 1.5 Inch Ceramic Styler, Giraffe 1 ea see more...

Sharonda T.
This flat iron is pretty good however because I have dry, curly, thin and hair that is prone to not resist the humidity I have to make sure that I am using the right products. Overall it does the job but I'd have to flat iron my hair 3 times with this tool to ensure it stays straight for at least a week!
Caity C.
I bought my amika straightener from a vendor at our mall and I was impressed with how it straightened but it always seemed to pull my hair. I liked how you can adjust the temperature.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
YALL. STORY TIME. So when I was in the fourth grade (I am now a college graduate), my mom and me went to the mall and got suckered in by one of those little pop-up shops that sold Amika products. Long story short, we walked away after purchasing THREE straighteners...it was B2GO, so duh. This was in 2004...it is now 2017 AND THEY ALL STILL WORK. Not even shitting you in the slightest. I get so lit when I talk about this bc what kind of freaking alien created this straightener!? It's been used and abused for almost 14 years like wtf?! I've been through three CHIs, while my moms Amika is still sitting there staring at me, working like a spring damn chicken. Incredible/bizarre.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely loved this one!  I literally bought full size, and travel size!  This is one that works well without damaging, doesnt scratch easily (i had a different brand that literally scratched from a plastic hairbrush touching it and i paid a crazy price for that one). this one is inexpensive, very effective, and, lets face it, super cute!
Daiza M.
I love this flat iron. My hair is ( curly , coarse, thick and full ) this flat iron gets the job done. I think the settings go up to 425. The ceramic plates allow me to achieve super straight and sleek hair without the heat damage and breakage. Definitely would recommend to a friend.
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
I really liked this straightener but it did not last me but a year. It kept my hair nice and straight when i used it and did not have any static or frying. I paid over $100.00 which is not bad for a straightener. if you don't mind buying a new straightener ever year then this is a good one!
Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
Not my kind of strightner it was not very great on my hair packaging was cute but didnt really stright my hair very good and it took for ever was not worth it buy left my hair fried and frizzy no matter what kind of products i use not my fav strightner
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I paid quite a bit for this straightener. Although it did straighten my hair nicely, I wish it lasted longer. The first couple of uses were incredible- my hair was pin straight! After that, the straightener no longer resulted in completely straight hair.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I seriously love this brand their products are so cute and so affected and I have so many cool designs. The flat iron works great and if I could afford to buy everything from this company I would
Elaine B.
Northridge, CA
I love this straightener because it gets hot really fast. The size of it is also great for my hair, because it’s on the shorter side. It’s travel friendly and easy to use, and I’d definitely buy it again.

back