BY AMIKA

Hot Pink The amika™ 13mm Tourmaline Curler is a professional styling tool that delivers salon-quality baby sized curls that will last for days without hair spray or holding agents. The clip-free design allows you to easily create smooth and shiny curls without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair. This curler has a tourmaline barrel, fused with ceramic.  Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat, which provides faster and safer styling. Features: Tourmaline barrel Clip-free design Uses ionic and far-infrared technologies Temperature of 410°F Dual Voltage 110V-240V Includes a heat-resistant glove stylish + shiny + smooth + healthy amika:  love your hair 13mm Tourmaline Curler, Hot Pink see more...

Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Purple more...
Fantastic for miniature curls! This product makes me some hot mini curls and super fast as well! Great wuality. It gets hot really quickly and produced pretty tight curls. Its great because it goes from thick to tin so it makes curls look very natural
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Anika wands and this pink one is great. It works really well for professionals and clients! Anyone who loves wands to style hair will love this! Try this brand they are cool and I reccomend them to others!
Athena S.
This curler does exactly what it says it will do. Although my hair gets a little dry after using it. But it keeps its curls all day long and works well with my type and length of hair. I would recommend it to anyone who loves curls.
Victoria P.
Philadelphia , PA
Mine is a little bigger than his. But I have had mine for 10 years now - and I truly have not been disappointed. It was a little pricey BUT 10 years later I don't think I have any way to complain. It's the perfect wand.
Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
Review for: Other more...
Great curling wand! Makes super nice curls really quick! The great thing is you can even make the curls loose if you want to! I have super thing hair and curling my hair with this takes about 5-10 minutes!
vero S.
Favorite ❤❤❤️️️Absolutely love this !! Definitely worth it and has great recommendation! Very beautiful packaging!!! I highly recommend this store to all who are new and curious! I rate this 5 stars !!!
Megan S.
Love the iron, very comfortable in my hand. Great power, love the color. Anika is quickly becoming one of my favorite hair care brands
Kristina B.
Amazing! It's very user friendly & leaves your hair smooth & perfect! I definitely recommend for women who have thicker hair it works!
Jena C.
Winfield
The only negative thing I could say is watch your hands.. I burned mines quite a few times getting the hang of it. MY FAV HAIR TOOL
Emely Q.
Sylmar, CA
Does this product really work ?
antonella d.
buenos aires
Mmmmm its very small. For bucles one more big.