BY AMIKA

Hot Pink The amika™ 13mm Tourmaline Curler is a professional styling tool that delivers salon-quality baby sized curls that will last for days without hair spray or holding agents. The clip-free design allows you to easily create smooth and shiny curls without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair. This curler has a tourmaline barrel, fused with ceramic.  Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat, which provides faster and safer styling. Features: Tourmaline barrel Clip-free design Uses ionic and far-infrared technologies Temperature of 410°F Dual Voltage 110V-240V Includes a heat-resistant glove stylish + shiny + smooth + healthy amika:  love your hair 13mm Tourmaline Curler, Hot Pink see more...

Desstenie T.
Desstenie T.
Granite shoals, TX
I'm so in love with this doesn't take up much time curls very fast I use it almost every day heats up just right
Athena S.
Athena S.
This curler does exactly what it says it will do. Although my hair gets a little dry after using it. But it keeps its curls all day long and works well with my type and length of hair. I would recommend it to anyone who loves curls.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mine is a little bigger than his. But I have had mine for 10 years now - and I truly have not been disappointed. It was a little pricey BUT 10 years later I don't think I have any way to complain. It's the perfect wand.
Fran P.
Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curling wand! Makes super nice curls really quick! The great thing is you can even make the curls loose if you want to! I have super thing hair and curling my hair with this takes about 5-10 minutes!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curling iron I love the product I love the size I love the color it works well and it sends out to curly hair
Megan S.
Megan S.
Love the iron, very comfortable in my hand. Great power, love the color. Anika is quickly becoming one of my favorite hair care brands
Jena C.
Jena C.
Winfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only negative thing I could say is watch your hands.. I burned mines quite a few times getting the hang of it. MY FAV HAIR TOOL
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta porque aparte de que puedes tener distintos rizos con ella además es súper bonita los colores son preciosos.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets nice and hot very quickly. Its a nice tool. I think there are cheaper options that offer the same results.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pretty and pink.. Look like a big pack of bubblegum... I just like to look at them..
Emely Q.
Emely Q.
Sylmar, CA
Does this product really work ?
antonella d.
antonella d.
buenos aires
Mmmmm its very small. For bucles one more big.