Skin CareBath & BodyHand Sanitizers & WipesAmie
Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct

Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct

by Amie

Amie's biodegradable cleansing wipes are formulated with hydration-boosting pro-vitamin B5, making their makeup wipes tough on makeup & impurities but kind on skin. Perfect to be used daily, even for sensitive skin.

•    Removes makeup
•    Helps to hydrate skin
•    Infused with conditioning pro-vitamin B5
•    Eco-friendly wipes
•    Dermatologist approved
•    Vegan & cruelty-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct!
Haley D.
Valparaiso, FL
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Haley D.
I love how soft these wipes were on my face. They got rid of my makeup very well. I don’t have much that I would improve upon. I’d recommend to a friend.
Amy F.
Zephyrhills, FL
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Amy F.
These are nice wipes! I love the cute packaging and think the ingredient makeup is nice. I use these a few times a week to remove harsh makeup!
Linda Y.
Millbury, MA
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Linda Y.
Easy to use and the wipes were effective in removing the makeup. It doesn’t sting or dry my skin. I would recommend this to anyone
Camille B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Camille B.
I think these are awesome!! They made my skin feel great and were efficient in getting my makeup off. I’m not sure I would purchase, just because they cost a little more than my normal ones
Ruthie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Ruthie O.
These were really, really gentle on the skin and not extremely fragranced. Didn’t burn at all or itch which usually happens to my skin if I use wipes. Also, they’re really hydrating!!
Sandy E.
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Sandy E.
Good to use if you have makeup and then wash your face afterward! It’s not rough on the skin and did the job!
Mariana O.
Durham, NC
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Mariana O.
I got this product today! and I’m impressed how great they’re. the biodegradable cleansing wipes are really good and smells awesome. I really recommend this product for people who likes natural skincare products. The price is accessible for everyone’s so let’s do it!!!
Stephanie F.
Santa Cruz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Stephanie F.
I absolutely love this line of products because they are very gentle on my skin however out of all of the lines this wipes did cause burning sensation on my skin and I had to wash my face immediately. I wouldn’t recommend their wipes for someone who has sensitive skin or eczema on their face.
Citlali E.
Santa Ana, CA
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Citlali E.
These wipes were super soft! I love the scent that they had! The roles did a great job of removing my makeup, I didn’t have to use more than one!
Nashalie M.
Meriden, CT
Amie Soft & Smooth Cleansing Wipes - Blue - 25ct uploaded by Nashalie M.
Sooo smooth! The smell is so good and it don’t smell like alcohol you can feel you’re face smooth already

Looking for your answer?