BY AMIE

Morning Dew by Amie is a really light daily moisturiser that's totally mineral oil-free and parabens-free. Quickly and easily absorbed into the skin, it gives skin all the hydration it needs while controlling shine and leaving a smooth, matte finish that's a perfect base for make-up or a completely natural look. The harmonising natural actives include - organic rosehip and bilberry to nourish, natural plant sugars hydrate and Vitamin E acts as an anti-oxidant protecting against sun damage and pollution. Lemon Fruit Extract acts as an effective antiseptic whilst Orange Blossom is an excellent skin clarifying agent, helping to remove excess sebum and keep oily skin clear. see more...

Ameneh S.
Canterbury
Great light moisturiser. A little goes a long way. Not too thick which makes it sit comfortably on the face. Would only use this in the morning as it is lighter. Great value for money and not expensive. Definitely worth a try
Nicole G.
If I could rate this out of 10 I would rate it as 100, I live and die by this product and am always purchasing online in bulk, no other moisturiser keeps my skin how I was it.
One tube of Matt moisturiser lasts me months and months and then I search the house for another tube
I will never use another moisturiser all the while this one is on the market 10/10
Rubie B.
For someone with acne prone and oily skin I have tried so many moisturisers that claim to be oil free and have had disappointing results. However this is a gem. It is not only cruelty free and ridiculously affordable but it is SLS and paraben free, making it great for sensitive skin.
Sophie D.
Hobart
I received a few samples of this and another Amie product and I love them! I have oily skin, and these products really helped! I like that they are lightweight, mild and they don't completely dry out your skin! would definitely recommend these if you have oily skin.
Lisa G.
Essex
Some products claim to mattify oily skins and then fall way short of my expectations. I wasn't expecting much from this brand, it has to be said. But I was really surprised by how well this works and it's overall staying power. Yesterday was really muggy and hot here, plus I'm having a breakout at the moment, so wasn't holding out much hope that this moisturizer would keep my oily skin at bay. But I was really happy by how well it performed, my makeup stayed put for about 10 hours without needing a touch up (that in itself is a miracle!) and the texture is light and non-greasy. I will be buying!
Ava P.
This is my favourite moisturiser by far and let's just say I have quite a few! This is great for oily skin and it doesn't leave your face shiny and actually absorbs into your skin. I use this every morning before I put makeup on and you could use this as like a primer it would be perfect but I use this and then my Mac fix plus primer and my makeup goes on so nicely.so I 100% recommend this and if you live in the uk you can get this on Amazon for £5 free delivery and trust me this will last you ages as a little goes a long way with this!
Rebecca B.
Cornwall
Love this. Use it every day. It makes my skin feel smooth and fresh. It also has natural extracts and is gentle on my skin which is prone to breakouts.
Will definitely buy again when this one is used up. Thanks!
Cerys P.
Worcestershire, Evesham
LOVE THIS I was given this by my sister who is a makeup artist and have repurchased it twice it's amazing for combo skin like mine. It mattifies oily skin while moisturizing dry patches and it's so affordable!!!
Beth C.
Bicknacre , Chelmsford
Such a nice light moisturiser with a fresh smell! Non greasy and lasts for ages, I’ve rebought several times since I bought this brand
tropical v.
Good product. Nice matte finish. Did clog my pores up a bit. Quite thin but very moisturising. A little goes a long way.