BY AMIE

Morning Dew by Amie is a really light daily moisturiser that's totally mineral oil-free and parabens-free. Quickly and easily absorbed into the skin, it gives skin all the hydration it needs while controlling shine and leaving a smooth, matte finish that's a perfect base for make-up or a completely natural look. The harmonising natural actives include - organic rosehip and bilberry to nourish, natural plant sugars hydrate and Vitamin E acts as an anti-oxidant protecting against sun damage and pollution. Lemon Fruit Extract acts as an effective antiseptic whilst Orange Blossom is an excellent skin clarifying agent, helping to remove excess sebum and keep oily skin clear. see more...

Alex V.
Alex V.
I absolutely love this!!! I wish they sold this in the US but you have to order it internationally, but it is totally worth it! If you have oily skin this absorbs into the skin beautifully and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky. It has a soft matte finish and is pretty affordable for being such great quality, definitely recommend!
Laura L.
Laura L.
I received this moisturizer in my Ipsy bag and have loved using it. The matte finish acts almost as a primer, making it significantly easier to apply makeup. The moisturizer goes on lightly and melts into the skin. I use only a small amount in the morning and it seems to last forever!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I received this moisturizer in my Ipsy bag one month and it has been the best little moisturizer to have handy. I keep it in my purse since I go to work very early and sometime forget to put some on before I leave my house in the morning. It's the perfect amount of moisture, so I feel like it would work for oily and dry skin. The scent is clean and fresh.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I received the AMIE's New Leaf Exfoliating Polish with my Ipsy bag and it worked OK on my skin. It wasn't as effective as I expected, but I did get a small sample. I like that the brand is driven by natural ingredients. It is free of sulphate, parabens, and petrochemicals.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hollywood, MD
Huge fan of this moisturizer! It's a matte moisturizer so my face isn't left feeling oily. It is also very light weight and doesn't feel heavy on my face.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Essex
Some products claim to mattify oily skins and then fall way short of my expectations. I wasn't expecting much from this brand, it has to be said. But I was really surprised by how well this works and it's overall staying power. Yesterday was really muggy and hot here, plus I'm having a breakout at the moment, so wasn't holding out much hope that this moisturizer would keep my oily skin at bay. But I was really happy by how well it performed, my makeup stayed put for about 10 hours without needing a touch up (that in itself is a miracle!) and the texture is light and non-greasy. I will be buying!
Cerys P.
Cerys P.
Worcestershire, England
LOVE THIS I was given this by my sister who is a makeup artist and have repurchased it twice it's amazing for combo skin like mine. It mattifies oily skin while moisturizing dry patches and it's so affordable!!!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Cornwall
Love this. Use it every day. It makes my skin feel smooth and fresh. It also has natural extracts and is gentle on my skin which is prone to breakouts.
Will definitely buy again when this one is used up. Thanks!
Ava P.
Ava P.
This is my favourite moisturiser by far and let's just say I have quite a few! This is great for oily skin and it doesn't leave your face shiny and actually absorbs into your skin. I use this every morning before I put makeup on and you could use this as like a primer it would be perfect but I use this and then my Mac fix plus primer and my makeup goes on so nicely.so I 100% recommend this and if you live in the uk you can get this on Amazon for £5 free delivery and trust me this will last you ages as a little goes a long way with this!
Rubie B.
Rubie B.
For someone with acne prone and oily skin I have tried so many moisturisers that claim to be oil free and have had disappointing results. However this is a gem. It is not only cruelty free and ridiculously affordable but it is SLS and paraben free, making it great for sensitive skin.