BY AMIE

Morning Dew by Amie is a really light daily moisturiser that's totally mineral oil-free and parabens-free. Quickly and easily absorbed into the skin, it gives skin all the hydration it needs while controlling shine and leaving a smooth, matte finish that's a perfect base for make-up or a completely natural look. The harmonising natural actives include - organic rosehip and bilberry to nourish, natural plant sugars hydrate and Vitamin E acts as an anti-oxidant protecting against sun damage and pollution. Lemon Fruit Extract acts as an effective antiseptic whilst Orange Blossom is an excellent skin clarifying agent, helping to remove excess sebum and keep oily skin clear. see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I received the AMIE's New Leaf Exfoliating Polish with my Ipsy bag and it worked OK on my skin. It wasn't as effective as I expected, but I did get a small sample. I like that the brand is driven by natural ingredients. It is free of sulphate, parabens, and petrochemicals.
Alex V.
I absolutely love this!!! I wish they sold this in the US but you have to order it internationally, but it is totally worth it! If you have oily skin this absorbs into the skin beautifully and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky. It has a soft matte finish and is pretty affordable for being such great quality, definitely recommend!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I received this moisturizer in my Ipsy bag one month and it has been the best little moisturizer to have handy. I keep it in my purse since I go to work very early and sometime forget to put some on before I leave my house in the morning. It's the perfect amount of moisture, so I feel like it would work for oily and dry skin. The scent is clean and fresh.
Abby H.
This moisturizer is fantastic! It really helped clear up my face and keep my skin hydrated without making my skin oily. I use this before I put on foundation in place of primer and it keeps my face from getting so oily!
Laura L.
I received this moisturizer in my Ipsy bag and have loved using it. The matte finish acts almost as a primer, making it significantly easier to apply makeup. The moisturizer goes on lightly and melts into the skin. I use only a small amount in the morning and it seems to last forever!
Jessica L.
Hollywood, MD
Huge fan of this moisturizer! It's a matte moisturizer so my face isn't left feeling oily. It is also very light weight and doesn't feel heavy on my face.
Julie R.
Candler
Love love love!! Wish this stuff was more available cause I’d have every product! Amie is the best!
Amy D.
I love this cream! It leaves my face feeling moisturised and fresh without the greasiness and drag that comes from a regular face cream. Perfect for popping on at the beginning of a hot day when you know Foundation is just going to slide right off or to mix with a bit of Foundation for a lighter touch. Oh and it smells amazing!
Katherine M.
St, NL
I personally found this product to be a bit underwhelming. It does feel nice on the skin. It is a natural face moisturizer, which I am happy about. It certainly doesn't irritate my skin in any way. I just found that even after applying this all over, I still felt the need for more moisture on my face.
Hannah M.
Haywards Heath, Haywards Heath
I purchased this product from Waitrose a week ago (as it's half price at the moment) and so far I am really impressed. I have used moisturisers before that claim to mattify your skin but this really does do the job! It also leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. To add, I also love the subtle zesty smell - a perfect pick-me-up for the morning!