Amie Clear & Calm Exfoliating Face Wash - 5 fl oz

Amie Clear & Calm Exfoliating Face Wash - 5 fl oz

An exfoliating, oil-controlling gel face wash, made with natural, skin-loving ingredients. Enriched with natural rice powder, your skin will be gently exfoliated, and old skin washed away, leaving you with unclogged pores. Enriched with chamomile, white willow and green tea to calm skin and restore balance for an even, smooth complexion. After cleansing, skin feels refreshed, allowing you to regain control over excess oil and shine, giving you clean, clear and happy-looking skin. how to: massage onto wet skin using circular motions, remove with a warm, damp cloth or flannel. when: morning and night

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amie Clear & Calm Exfoliating Face Wash - 5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Gastonia, NC
Amie Clear & Calm Exfoliating Face Wash - 5 fl oz uploaded by Mandi M.
I have definitely been on a skin care journey. Post partum hormones killed my skin and I was on custom skin care for a while that seem to work. I was trying to find a less expensive alternative that wasn’t harsh on my skin and this stuff was amazing. I got it in the middle of the bad break out and it really help to calm down the irritation. Have fallen in love would recommend!

Looking for your answer?