BY AMES TRUE TEMPER

Ames true temper shrub rake see more...

kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Ames True Temper Shrub Rake This Ames true temper shrub rake is a great tool for the back and front years. Works as expected and the price is reasonable.
Allison H.
I live in a condo but bought this because sometimes on trash pickup day if it's windy my neighbor's trash will blow into my flower beds. This helps me dig it out of the shrubs and flowers without getting all dirty. I have no need to use it for leaves since the landscapers take care of that for me but it works great for my intended purpose.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I love the rake. It comes very handy in the fall season. With one stroke and you have a handful pile of leaves waiting for you to throw in the dumpster. Easy use, great results, less muscle work. Happy with the product.
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
It is a good and dureable built rake. The prongs on it are sturdy don't just break off easily if you bit something hard like branches or rocks.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love using this to rake up all the leaves in the fall time it’s very easy to use and inexpensive
Tammy S.
I love this little rake, it is used for shrubs but works great for cleaning up dog poop.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Great for raking leaves or anything you really need to separate!! Super nice handle.
Kortni J.
Union, OH
Nice rake. Not too flimsy, could come in different colors. Overall a good product.