Amerigroup Insurance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amerigroup Insurance!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney A.
Amerigroup Insurance uploaded by Courtney A.
I wish I could give this insurance company NEGATIVE stars. My husband is transgender FTM. They do not care about those things. AT ALL. I know this because we have now been married for 2 years, and it blows my mind that they will pay for his hormones for years. But it seems that they won’t pay to freeze his (female eggs). I would like to have my OWN family vs adopting. And because of THIS COMPANY. I no longer have that option. And before anyone comes for me saying that my husband had the option to not take the testosterone. You obviously don’t get it. This is sad, and sorry on their part. And I don’t think there is anything in this world they can do to make up for what my family will be lacking forever.
Jeffrey B.
Memphis
Amerigroup Insurance uploaded by Jeffrey B.
Dealing with Amerigroup...ugh. Four months ago I had an injury. It took numerous trips to Dr.s only to find out Amerigroup didn't approve the order/ appt. Then after I get a referral...from Amerigroup themselves...they still havent approved the care the DOCTOR says I need. Amerigroup has left me like this...basically. This is me standing as straight as I can stand. I'm a father and the breadwinner in my family. Dealing with them I'll probably be stuck like this. If you have another option...take it. This company is absolutely incompetent.
Richard W.
I was mired in debt and needed a fresh start. I had $142,000 in unsecured debts and $96,070 in secured debts . Due to so much pressure from creditors, I and my spouse decided and filed for bankruptcy (Chapter 7). Most of our assets were liquidated in order to settle my creditors. I applied for a car loan afterwards and was turned down as a result of my credit which has dropped(from 599 to 446), and negative items on my credit report . An agent who I was working with connected me to METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. They helped me clear every negative item on my credit report and boosted my score to excellent (804,798,801), within 9days. I’ve been approved for the car loan. I strongly recommend them for credit repair. Contact them via +1.205.518.3032 or text metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com.
Jayda N.
Macon
THIS INSURANCE IS CRAP!!!! my son has mental health issues and they refuse to pay for him a good theripist. Most Doctors turn us down when they see this as his carrier! they say amri group does NOT pay its bills! they have helped me none with trying to find a suitable solution. I have called and reported this THE BBB and ive also let them personally know i will never use them again!
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.
Mack W.
Jackson
Worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Been with them for four months and I have realized it is a COMPLETE scam. Take my advice and stay away from this company, especially if your health depends on it.
Angel H.
Hey guys I’m Angel Higgins, I highly recommend this exceptional and professional credit specialist METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I discovered that all records of card debt, collections, late payments, charge-offs, judgments and wage garnishment had all been cleared from my report and my score raised to 785. What an awesome service from METRONET CREDIT. Most astonishing was that of a huge credit card debt cleared from my accounts. It took 11days as against the initial 9days for my job to be completed. I’m really grateful to them for the excellent job. For those out there in need of credit fix, contact them via: (205) 518-3032, or write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com. Please remember to mention me.
Brian P.
Georgetown
Amerigroup Insurance uploaded by Brian P.
Hard to get someone to answer the phone and when they do, all physicians on HMO are not accepting new patients. A waste of time and effort. I finally went to Next Care Urgent Care facility and received a physical. With Amerigroup it was $35.00. Amerigroup is a waste of time I am now going to call them tomorrow to see what I need to do to be admitted to Hospital via Emergency room PCP due to Covid19 backlog take 3-4 weeks to get appointment. This insurance is worse than no insurance Brian Pinette in Georgetown Texas Brian Pinette in Georgetown Texas.
Netra Y.
If the option were zero stars that's what they would be rated. My son has been suffering from suicidal behavior and even admitted that he needed help. He's only 10. Amerigroup still denied his care.. bad insurance company
Linda L.
Middle River
Amerigroup Insurance uploaded by Linda L.
I am a 62 year old female who has amerigroup ins. I’m here to tell you pass this one by! I am in severe need of knee surgery. I have a torn meniscus in 3 places and they won’t approve the necessary surgery. I am in a great deal of pain, can’t sleep or walk without extreme pain and a cane. Narcotics don’t help, Motrin or aleve don’t help. My surgery was scheduled May 18, denied!, rescheduled May 24, denied. They say I’m not in enough pain! My knee gives out and locked up which I almost fell down the steps twice! I’m not sleeping because it’s hard to fall asleep with the pain and then when I do I am woke up from the pain when I turn in my sleep. I’m at my wits end and don’t know how long I’m willing to live in this pain! I’ve called, sent emails and messages but everyone says they can’t do anything. They told me to contact my Dr to see what he can do and there is nothing, I’ve had numerous steroid injections (too many actually) so they are out of the questions. It’s been 3 solid months of excruciating pain with no relief on site. Because the requests have been denied twice The Dr can’t request another authorization for 60 days!

Looking for your answer?