BY AMERIGEL

Get faster healing, broad spectrum infection control and reduced scarring with advanced AmeriGel Wound Dressing with Oakin. Exclusively found in AmeriGel products, the unique formulation known as Oakin was developed to harness the power of Oak in resolving difficult to treat skin and wound conditions naturally. When incorporated in the AmeriGel Wound Dressing, the natural benefits of Oakin promote faster healing and broad-spectrum infection control for cuts, scrapes, burns, wounds and ulce see more...

Ali s.
Takes the place of soaking your wound and is very convenient. I purchased at my local foot & ankle store for about $15. I recently had an ingrown toenail, and this replaces soaking my toe for 15 minutes every day. I put a thin layer on, apply a Band-Aid & I'm good to go. Great product!
K'la A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
With this product you don't have to soak your wound. I've recommended this to my mom because she's always had sores on her feet and it helps with that a lot. She loves using it
Katrina M.
Belmont, MS
I am a diabetic so taken care of my feet is important. This is one tube you will find in my bag all the time.
Karen A.