AmeriColor Soft Gel Paste SUPER BLACK .75oz Cake Decorating Food Color

Soft Gel Paste represents a completely new approach to food color formulation, delivering superior results over conventional food colors, especially when coloring icings and whipped toppings. Soft Gel Paste will color bread dough, cookie dough, cake batter, whipped toppings and icings, buttercream icing, royal icing, rolled fondant, gum paste, marzipan and compound coating. Use your imagination! Soft Gel Paste will color just about everything you need to color! Type: Decorating Tools

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AmeriColor Soft Gel Paste SUPER BLACK .75oz Cake Decorating Food Color!
How would you rate this product?
Harlingen , TX
I love AmeriColor Gels. I am a Home baker/blogger and Custom Cookie Decorator. I use this brand and color very frequently for my royal icing but I buy the large bottle of it. When used correctly, it doesn’t leave a bitter taste. I mix my colors before bed and by morning, the color has deepened and is ready to use without having had to add too much gel. It’s one of my favorite brands to use.
No Special Diet