BY AMERICOLOR #9 in Food Coloring

AmeriColor manufactures decorating food colors, as well as meringue powder, piping gel and other related food products. Americolor Corp. brings to the cake decorating trade years of experience in the food color industry, combined with new innovations... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica K.
Mesa, AZ
The only black food coloring that has ever given me true black! I use only Americolor colorings in my royal icing for sugar cookies, and they are the best I've tried! Easy to add to your ingredients and create the best colors!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
This is the best food color gel there is. Only takes a small amount to achieve the color you need so there's no nasty bitter after taste. I'll never go back to any other brand, I just wish it was sold locally in stores and not just online so I can pick some up when I run out. After using the black and red you'll never go back to anything else.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Great food color! I discovered it when I was in a gel food color hunt for my homemade fondant. Got it from my local cake decorating supply store. Also, you can go very far with 1 drop. To achieve the full color (for fondant) you have to leave it overnight.
nadia T.
Riyadh
no after taste, great color when mixed in good amount, overall good value, always wear gloves when using it as color is strong, got it from amazon
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
Amazing product I used always in my royal icing recipe, totally recommended from bakery