Americolor Gel Paste Food Color, Electric Purple

AmeriColor manufactures decorating food colors, as well as meringue powder, piping gel and other related food products. Americolor Corp. brings to the cake decorating trade years of experience in the food color industry, combined with new innovations...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Americolor Gel Paste Food Color, Electric Purple!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this brand! The colors are good quality gel food coloring. It gives you a vibrant color and plus its affordable! I recommend buying americolor products.
2 years agoJerseyville, IL
Absolutely love these gel colors. I decorate sugar cookies weekly for customers and these colors combine beautifully with royal icing. I have been using these gel colors for years and will never use anything else. Consistent color payoff every time!!!
3 years agoDelhi, CA
Love americolor colors they are vibrant and super true to color,they have a large variety of colors and super affordable