American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Candice M.American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Jojo L.

BY JOLLY TIME

American's Best® Jolly Time™ White Pop Corn.
High popping hybrid.
Sealed for freshness.
Gluten free. see more...

Mari Q.
National City, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Sorry to say that I prefer jollytime ready popcorn paks. This takes longer to bake n doesn't pop up as much as I want it to. Unless I cook longer n by then it's burnt. Well at least mine does. So can't recommend.
Kenya M.
Honestly, there is nothing super special about this product, and I used it as a snack when I was NPC bikini competition dieting. I could only fit one serving into my diet plan, but it did help me stay on track and continue progress. I purchased this at a neighborhood grocery store, HEB in Texas.
Nidhi S.
I love buying these popcorn kernels in a jar because it is so convenient to pop your own fresh batch. They are only kernels and there are no oils or preservatives, making these very easy and healthy to use. I generally pop these either on the stove or in a microwaveable bowl, and season it with olive oil and salt. You dont even miss the butter as much and it gives a great crunch and salty flavor. This is my favorite way to eat popcorn rather than the microwaveable bags with oils in them.
Jojo L.
Very delicious. White color like milk. It tastes good even if I do not put butter in it. I feel happy. I take it back with my husband when I watch TV. For those who fear weight increase
lotus. b.
بوب كورن هذا جميل،وخفيف وهو عضوي وصحي لي وطفلي
😍
Bob Korn This is a beautiful, light, organic and healthy for me and my baby
Ilooooveeeet❤❤❤❤
Bunny C.
This popcorn is simple and perfect. Used in a hot air popper, the kernals pop up light and crisp - perfect for a movie night on the couch!
Sorour ♻.
It healthy snack and ymmmy .. I like eat it every time American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn and easy to cook
naushi r.
lucknow
american best jollly time white popcorns m usi g to eaten very ofentlly BT yes there taste n quantity or quality are awsome