American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Candice M.American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Jojo L.

BY JOLLY TIME

American's Best® Jolly Time™ White Pop Corn.
High popping hybrid.
Sealed for freshness.
Gluten free. see more...

Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this. We have a movie theater style popper and our kids love to watch it pop. I really like the white corn best.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is pretty good. I would highly recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good quality product.
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
Doesn't taste the same as other brands until you put the oil with it. Then it cooks and eats like any good popcorn.
Rhonda L.
My absolute favorite !!! I only eat stove popped popcorn and this is great! White kernels vs yellow all the way!!!
Vanessa G.
Idaho Falls, ID
It was good for an air pop machine, I didn't love the taste. They seemed old or maybe stale. I wouldn't buy again.
Kelly K.
Jamesburg
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
We prefer homemade popcorn at our house and this is the one we use. It pops perfect without leaving many kernels
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
We enjoy popping our own popcorn instead of in a microwave when we have the time to pop it ourselves. Yummy yummy
Melissa B.
FORT MORGAN, CO
The kid's father loved to make fresh popcorn when we watch movies as a family in the popcorn maker with butter.
Emily N.
Boise, ID
It always pops well and how can you beat old fashioned air popped corn? My kids love it and ask for it often
Varonica M.
Westland, MI
I love this it brings back a lot of. Memories when I were young this is a good popcorn it pops up real good.