American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Candice M.American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Jojo L.

BY JOLLY TIME

American's Best® Jolly Time™ White Pop Corn.
High popping hybrid.
Sealed for freshness.
Gluten free. see more...

Tammy M.
Collierville, TN
Nothing better than fresh popped on the stove popcorn! Jolly time never disappoints! Great taste and almost every kernel pops, everytime!
Robin B.
Central
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked it ok. But the kernels didnt pop as much as other brands have for me. Too many unpopped. It also didnt seem fresh when popped.
Katie M.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Purchased at: Target
My favorite popcorn kernals to use when I make stovetop popcorn. Add your favorite popcorn oil, some stadium popcorn salt... delicious!
Patricia A.
Berkeley, CA
We have an old school popcorn popper so this is our go to popcorn.  All the kernels pop which is amazing!  Great popcorn!
Claudia L.
Pops really good in our air popper. Has a great taste. Not to soft of a texture. Add whatever sounds good to you, can't go wrong.
Margaret P.
Kissimmee , FL
si no hay pop corm cuando ves pelicula, juego, fiesta, definitivamente no disfrutaste. Me encanta el pop corn con mantequulla.
Denise B.
Proctorville, OH
My husband loves the white popcorn and this is one of the only ones we can find in white. Pops tender and has a great taste.
Jacqueline L.
St Cloud , FL
We make our popcorn over the stove. We bought this at Walmart. This was pretty good but the kernals do not all like to pop.
Candice M.
I love this popcorn! It pops perfectly on the stove , following the directions given ! It’s also gluten free, and non gmo!
Brianna Z.
GREAT SNACK FOR ON THE GO - AFFORDABLE - TASTY - SATISFIES THE HUNGER - ALSO WORKS WITH MY WEIGHT WATCHERS DIET.