American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Candice M.American's Best Jolly Time White Pop Corn uploaded by Jojo L.

BY JOLLY TIME

American's Best® Jolly Time™ White Pop Corn.
High popping hybrid.
Sealed for freshness.
Gluten free. see more...

Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
We usually pop our own corn at my house so we can control butter and salt intake. The husks are more tender than what you'd find in microwave popcorn.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Nothing beats white corn popped on the stove the old fashioned way. The flavor is perfect! It is affordable and much better than yellow popped corn.
Kindra K.
This is one of the best brands to use in our air popper. Always very minimal kernels Unpopped! We've tried other brands and the just weren't as good!
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire container
jorge C.
Fargo,ND
I always recommend my friend these because it’s one of the best popcorn i’ve ever had, it’s better than movie popcorn, and they are easy to make.
Brittany B.
My kids love watching the popcorn get made in our air popper. This popcorn comes in a nice container to keep it fresh. It is also a great price.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
Reminds me of when I was younger. My mom would personalize diffrent flavors. It's great cause you can controll the amount and diffrent flavors.
Juliane R.
I don't buy the bagged popcorn. Love buying the lose kernels and making in the stovetop Dominican control the amount of butter and seasonings.
Greg R.
Cedar Park
Love popping my own popcorn and this product does the trick.. very affordable and makes a lot of popcorn! Taste great too.. highly recommended
Annie A.
Cypress, TX
We like to make our own popcorn because it is healthier. I love getting this brand because it brings a lot at a good price. They are delicious.