BY AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS #16 in Online Retailers

Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Ok So As A Mommy I Try To Budget Tight When It Comes To Clothes.However I Only Wear American Eagle Outfitters & I Know Most Will Say They Are Pricey But Your Getting Pretty Much A Life Time Warrenty With Your Jean Purchase. I Don't Have The Means To Keep Buying Jeans So When I Do I Get The Best Of The Best Quality!& They Carry So Many Versitile Styles :) I've Been A Loyal Customer Of 5 Years Straight I Still Have Shorts & Jeans That Aren't Ripped Nor Wore Out!Some Are High Waist Some Aren't My Fave Jean Is The Ankle I Am 5.2 So Finding A 4 Short Is Hard Sometimes:/But Not From American Eagle Outfitters!Also I'm a 32 A Top & I Also Find Bras & Without Feeling Like I'm Shopping In The Training Bra Section Either!Great Customer Service!Highly Recommend!!!!
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
I just bought 3 sweaters from American Eagle's website on cyber Monday. Two of them shipped and one did not. I understand things get busy around that time, but they did not notify me of the reason the other didn't ship or when it would, it continued to say "being processed." I finally used the chat option to ask someone about it and they told me they were reaching out to another fulfillment center to see if they had it but this was a week after my first two were delivered. Then right after I reached out, it was taken care of. I'm happy they took care of it quickly once I asked, but I shouldn't have to ask to receive the item I paid for. Other than that, I love their products and they always have good sales.
Rachel H.
Ellijay, GA
I am in love with American Eagle jeans. That's all I've worn since 9th grade when I found them. I'm thing and tall with thicker thighs. So finding jeans that fit my length, my small hips and lack of butter, but stretched for my thighs makes me so happy! Also I'm still wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans from 10th grade and that was 6 years ago! The only complain I have would be their shoes, they don't seem to hold up very well and fall apart after owning them for around a year. I've had this happen twice.
Aubrey H.
Murphysboro , IL
I love using American Eagles website because they have really good sales. And they have everything easy to find on the website. My favorite purchase it’s a velvet tank top it’s so soft and comfortable. Their soft and sexy shirts are the best! I 100% would recommend using the American Eagle website if your looking for somthing because they have a lot more online than in stores. And you can actually find your size in things that they may not have in store!
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Honestly I would much rather use their in-store option then their online option. This is another example that if you went online and saw something that you like but went to their store to get it to make sure you got the right size they wouldn’t have it. When you would go back onto their website it would be sold out. You’re better off just not even looking online and just going to the store and buying it and looking first.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
My favorite place to get jeans. Online you can get sizes in X Long. Which i need for my long legs. Only place i have found jeans in that length that is affordable and good quality. All jeans are like $59 and under. They have Clearance jeans for around $20 all the time. They also carry many sizes and lengths. Good reward program too. When you buy 5 pairs of jeans you can get a promo for 1 pair free.
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite place to shop for jeans! They’re always great quality and what’s even better is they’re always having deals for their jeans as well. Their clothes are amazing also. They have a new reward system, where if you spend a certain amount of money and collect a specific amount of points you will receive a free product, for example I’ve gotten a pair of free jeans!
Aspen V.
I LOVE American Eagle! Pretty much my entire wardrobe is from there. Their jeans are fantastic and actually fit me because I have a hard time finding jeans I like with my body type. Their shirts are also super comfortable. My only complaint is that it's pretty expensive but for jeans that last as long as theirs do, their price isn't terrible.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
AE has definitely stepped up its game in recent years. I am a petite person and their jeans are AMAZING for short gals, especially because they offer various lengths (short, regular, and tall). The material is super comfortable, no matter if you’re getting actual jeans or jeggings. Plus the price point is wonderful for the quality.
Amber O.
Love this store. I buy all my clothing from here. My most favorite purchase ever was the oversized sweaters I bought. They are expensive but affordable. American Eagle can be expensive and there are cheaper alternatives but the quality and comfort is worth every penny. I love this store and I recommend it to everyone I meet.