BY AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS #22 in Online Retailers

Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I really love AE outfitters , their clothing is both casual and stylish . I opt to shop online because they carry a wider size selection online than they do in store . I believe they stop their sizes in store at 14. That’s something I wish they would not do because it’s frustrating to not have certain sizes available in store to try on and have to do the guess work based on reviews . Sadly many stores are like that though . All things aside I really do like their clothing style though
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love American eagle. I try to catch their sales because they can be pricey. But the quality of their clothes is awesome!! I feel these clothes can last you a life time! This is my number one place for sweat pants. they are so comfortable they don't rip easily. I recommend if you need something nice try American eagle! It will last you a lifetime which helps you handle the price tag
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Ok So As A Mommy I Try To Budget Tight When It Comes To Clothes.However I Only Wear American Eagle Outfitters & I Know Most Will Say They Are Pricey But Your Getting Pretty Much A Life Time Warrenty With Your Jean Purchase. I Don't Have The Means To Keep Buying Jeans So When I Do I Get The Best Of The Best Quality!& They Carry So Many Versitile Styles :) I've Been A Loyal Customer Of 5 Years Straight I Still Have Shorts & Jeans That Aren't Ripped Nor Wore Out!Some Are High Waist Some Aren't My Fave Jean Is The Ankle I Am 5.2 So Finding A 4 Short Is Hard Sometimes:/But Not From American Eagle Outfitters!Also I'm a 32 A Top & I Also Find Bras & Without Feeling Like I'm Shopping In The Training Bra Section Either!Great Customer Service!Highly Recommend!!!!
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
I just bought 3 sweaters from American Eagle's website on cyber Monday. Two of them shipped and one did not. I understand things get busy around that time, but they did not notify me of the reason the other didn't ship or when it would, it continued to say "being processed." I finally used the chat option to ask someone about it and they told me they were reaching out to another fulfillment center to see if they had it but this was a week after my first two were delivered. Then right after I reached out, it was taken care of. I'm happy they took care of it quickly once I asked, but I shouldn't have to ask to receive the item I paid for. Other than that, I love their products and they always have good sales.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
American Eagle is great for high school and young adults but I still shop there why?!?!? Because of their jeans!!! Omg they really have the best jeans out there. From the different variety and styles you can always find the perfect jeans. They are true to size. I pretty much only own American Eagle jeans
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
Sales and pricing is reasonable and they have the expanded size selection which is really nice. However I️ don’t think I’d ever shop with them online again. Packages were shipped by a sub section of UPS that works with the postal service and takes an extremely long time because the UPS side does not coordinate and deliver the package with the postal schedule so I️ now have a package sitting in the post office for a extra day maybe two and on top of that I️ can’t track it. I don’t like having to drive to the local mall and thought this would be an alternative but I’m really disappointed.
Mary C.
I highly recommend this store. I love their jeans, they are affordable, they have quality fabrics and stretch in the right places. Their sweaters are soft confidential and warm. They have fragrances that are unisex. Their price points and coupons are available and promotions are awesome. Great store.
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
I do love American Eagle’s style and clothes, but often times their items are way overpriced. I only really shop here when there is some sort of a sale or if I have a giftcard to use. However, I don’t think their clothes are cheap either but normally made of a pretty decent quality.
Baylee B.
Seymour
i'm in love with american eagle. their clothes are amazing but the prices not so much. Their jeans are really nice and their shorts are really comfortable. all their clothes are super trendy and cute. also the quality is really nice so i can justify the relatively large prices
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
Usually I don’t like to online shop but I don’t mind shopping on here. It’s easy to maneuver around and find what you’re looking for. I always find what I’m looking for online rather than in the store and I can confidently know American eagle sizes are what they say they are.