BY AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS #34 in Online Retailers

Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
As if the store isn't great to begin with, if you need additional sizing, colors, or something a little more unique than what the store has to offer, this is your place to go!! I have the WORST time finding jeans that are long enough for my in between regular and long pants length (why aren't female jeans sized like male jeans?!), and jeans that fit my straight body type well. American Eagle has consistently provided me with the best quality jeans I can ask for that fit REALLY well! I almost always have to order online so I can get the long sizing, but it is so worth it!!
Molly L.
Molly L.
I've loved AE since middle school. This is the only place I have bought pants from, since they are one of the only places I've found that carry extra long lengths! I used to order all my school khakis and jeans from AE, and they never ever disappointed. I love all of their high-waisted jeans, especially the darker washes. AE also carries very cute tops! I always find good deals in their clearance section, and everything is good quality. The only downside is I think they should charge a bit less for their merchandise.
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
American eagle jeans have always been my go to. The jeans make you look and feel amazing! They just recently sent me a 50% off coupon because I haven't made a purchase in a while so I got a $40 pair of jeans for $20. I love them so much. My only complaints are that I wish they carried size 16 in more stores and not just online. Also, some times the dyes rub off on your other items (chairs, phone cases in your pockets, other clothes)
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
For a good amount of time now American Eagle and AEO.com have been my go to stops for jeans. They're high waisted styles are so flattering for a curvy body type such as my own. Recently they have revamped their tops and dresses to also be less of the American Eagle-style that you remember from middle school and have turned into timeless and effortless styles that will stay stylish for years to come!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
sylvester, GA
My fiancé wears mainly american eagle. They have pretty good deals often and always in style on trend clothes & basic clothes that are great quality (especially the jeans) that hold up over time. It can be pricey and we usually get giftcards for Christmas from family and sometimes have difficulty using online but the customer service helped me with my purchase whenever the issues arise.
Cathy U.
Cathy U.
Woodside, NY
Always got the customer service I needed when I walked in here. Almost all my clothes are from here. If you haven't tried their jeans, you definitely need to get your hands on some. I only get my jeans from here! They are amazing, I currently started working here and I'm proud to be working for a company that makes good quality clothes.
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love shopping at American Eagle online. It is so easy to find the clearance section, use coupon codes, and check out. Signing up for their emails is the best thing to do, because you will be emailed over EVERY sale! Last time I shopped online, I got $40 off $100. So amazing! I love the quality of their clothes and the fast shipping!!
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
American Eagle has cute clothing! They are also comfy and fashionable. They have a variety of clothing styles to choose from. The store looks neat and organized I also like the layout. My favorite thing to purchase are their jeans! They are so comfy and they last pretty long. I love the style of their jeans and how they fit!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
American eagle always has the best deals but never compromises the quality of their products. These jeans are the only ones that fit me as I am curvier but I need more of a stretch material so they are not too big on my waist. I've had jeans from here for years and years without issue and it's the only place I buy them now
Missy B.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
American Eagle is the store to go to when you want to look super cute, but no over-the-top. They have a great selection of tops, bottoms, panties, hats, bathing suits, etc. Their jeans fit me like a glove, and I can't say that about a lot of places. The only thing is I wish the prices were a bit better for the quality.