BY AMERICAN WEIGH

American Weigh Scales presents and delivers state of the art scales as well as traditional scales at the most affordable prices. We understand your needs as a customer. We also understand your budget. We do our level best to exceed your expectations in quality, service, design and function. After all It is The American Weigh (Way). Most any type of digital scale you can think of, American Weigh carries. American Weigh can help you find the scale that fits your needs and your budget. AmericanWeigh is your source for quality, design, function, and friendly timely service. We are committed to doing business the dignified ethical way and in a way you deserve. The American Weigh, Thank you in advance for allowing American Weigh the privilege of serving you. Adapter for the AMW-Bench Series: AMW-500i. AMW-1000. AMW-2000. AMW-13. Power Input: 120VAC - 60Hz. Output: 9VDC - 150mA. Polarity: Center Positive. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of American Weigh Scales AMW-BENCH-ADPT Household Supplies A/C ADAPTOR FOR AMW-13/500I/1000/2000!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?