BY AMERICAN WEIGH #10 in Kitchen Scales

Volume & Weight Measurement. Spoon shaped weighing surface. Convenient for weighing vitamin supplements or portioning. Includes two sizes of weighing spoons - 1.5 Tbsp and 3.0 Tbsp Digital Kitchen Scale with  two removable weighing spoons.  Capacity:  300g.  Resolution:  0.1g. Requires AAA batteries. see more...

• These seem like the coolest thing ever! Is it worth it or...1 Answers
  • Is the weight represented in grams or tbs/tbls3 Answers
  • Does this also measure tbsp and tsp?5 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
janelle f.
So helpful for when I have to exact measure for recipes! I can't live without it tbh lol. sometimes I just get curious to see how much something weighs and I'll use it for that... but it is handy for when you're trying to stick to certain diets.
Tracy C.
This product makes life easier, no more searching for each measuring spoon when you basically have a all in one. Highly recommend.
carmen d.
Inglewood, CA
Love this! Great idea, pretty durable, and sleek design. Going to look for something larger with the same idea.
Crystal V.
Ohhh!! I love this, one spoon for everything. No more going nuts looking for my measuring spoons!
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this just to eat ice cream out of, makes me more aware of how much I'm eating. great buy
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Virginia G.
Finally ! The bowl shape makes so much more sense than a flat food scale . Being able to measure volume and weight = great. Realistically though i do not want to know how much ice cream i am eatting.... #denial
A V.
These spoons are fun. It's great for measuring! Super fun to play around with and it's something different and new.
Tina’s N.
Orlando, FL
Does this also measure tbsp and tsp?
April B.
University Pl, WA
Is the weight represented in grams or tbs/tbls
Brianna M.
So is this really worth buying? Has anyone tried one of these yet? I'm interested in buying one.
Jessica Q.
These seem like the coolest thing ever! Is it worth it or just easier to use the regular ones ?