American Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale with 2 Removable Weighing Spoons

Volume & Weight Measurement. Spoon shaped weighing surface. Convenient for weighing vitamin supplements or portioning. Includes two sizes of weighing spoons - 1.5 Tbsp and 3.0 Tbsp Digital Kitchen Scale with  two removable weighing spoons.  Capacity:  300g.  Resolution:  0.1g. Requires AAA batteries.

These seem like the coolest thing ever! Is it worth it or just easier to use the regular ones ?
Is the weight represented in grams or tbs/tbls
Does this also measure tbsp and tsp?
Start your review of American Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale with 2 Removable Weighing Spoons!
5 years ago
So helpful for when I have to exact measure for recipes! I can't live without it tbh lol. sometimes I just get curious to see how much something weighs and I'll use it for that... but it is handy for when you're trying to stick to certain diets.
5 years ago
This product makes life easier, no more searching for each measuring spoon when you basically have a all in one. Highly recommend.
5 years agoInglewood, CA
Love this! Great idea, pretty durable, and sleek design. Going to look for something larger with the same idea.
5 years agoElk Grove, CA
I bought this just to eat ice cream out of, makes me more aware of how much I'm eating. great buy
5 years ago
Ohhh!! I love this, one spoon for everything. No more going nuts looking for my measuring spoons!
2 years ago
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
5 years agoCALGARY , AB
Finally ! The bowl shape makes so much more sense than a flat food scale . Being able to measure volume and weight = great. Realistically though i do not want to know how much ice cream i am eatting.... #denial
5 years ago
These spoons are fun. It's great for measuring! Super fun to play around with and it's something different and new.