BY AMERICAN WEIGH #14 in Kitchen Scales

Accuracy for the Kitchen. Fluid ounce & milliliter modes for liquid measurement. Easy to read LCD display. Super thin - only 0.5" tall. 4 high precision G-Force load sensors Digital Kitchen Scale.  Slim design.  Stainless Steel.  Capacity:  5000g.  Resolution:  1g. Requires CR2032 battery. see more...

American Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale
  • "works great for measuring everything, easy to store and matches our stainless steel appliances too!" in 1 review
Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
I believe in keeping a scale around, but who wants one of those big, ugly clunkers. These are so sleek and easy to put away. They are also incredibly accurate.
Justine D.
Boston, MA
Bought this for my mom for christmas! works great for measuring everything, easy to store and matches our stainless steel appliances too!
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
Love ! I counted my macoronutrients for a while and food measurement is huge when succeeding to hit your macros daily.
Haylee S.
Great product! Tells u the correct weight! Won't need to go to a gym to use their scale
Kiara C.
Calimesa, CA
I love this scale ! It really does work and it tells you how much you really weigh
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Kiara C.