New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportAmerican Tourister®

by American Tourister®

PRODUCT FEATURES 4 Multidirectional wheels let you move and pivot with ease. 100% Polycarbonate shells protect your luggage and contents. Retractable push-button handle Interior compression straps keep clothes in place during transit Top and side carry handles make lifting and carrying easy. Scratch-resistant texture keeps luggage looking new. Self-mending zippers feature case-expansion for added capacity when needed. PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Polycarbonate Lining: polyester Manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty Wipe clean

[product:american-tourister-29-arona-premium-hardside-spinner-luggage-(charcoal)-73074-1776] Are these worth the money? I’m going on a trip to South Africa and am looking for a hard side suitcase to protect anything I may bring home. Do these hold up well as far as scratches and durability?
Start your review of American Tourister 29 Arona Premium Hardside Spinner Luggage (Charcoal) - 73074-1776!
Alyssa B.
Houma, LA
This isn't the exact style of American Tourister that I own. Mine is a different style hardside luggage bag. However, within one trip, the whole thing was pretty scratched up. I do like the zipper locks, but I found it difficult to set my own code for the lock. I probably would have chosen a different brand.
Gina D.
Oxford, OH
Very good piece of Luggage. Easy to use, light to pull. I can pack so much stuff in this suitcase.
Ashley S.
Lawton, OK
This luggage is super durable. It also can hold a lot. I got it on sale so it was affordable.
tamo M.
New Castle, DE
My friend had this amazing luggage spinner when we were together abroad 🥰 I loved this bag because it was easy to carry and had a lot of space for clothes ☺️ I think I'll buy it soon 💕
Mehveen  F.
Footscray, VIC
Hard case suitcases are the latest trending travel gear because they're light and sturdy. However, I do find them to be a bit tricky when packing big stuff such as a gift box or a make-up organiser vanity. It's definitely lighter than the cloth made luggages. Depends on your preference.
Deepika R.
Bangalore
American Tourister bags they are great to look and durability is a big concern. I think American Tourister is the best luggage brand for international travel. There are certain things to keep in mind before buying a luggage trolley bag Suitcase type - Buying a luggage trolley bag varies in which mode of transport you are travelling. That is by flight, by cruising or through road and I would suggest American tourister is the best. A trusted brand which comes up with a vast variety of products. But my favourite brand for the quality of its wheels on trolley bags. These bags roll so smoothly that they are perfect for long American Tourister 29 Arona Premium Hardside Spinner Luggage (Charcoal) - 73074-1776 International Trips.
Yasmin H.
Rose Walk, Surbiton
The case is hard and durable, however it still remains lightweight. The combination lock is perfect as the zip interlocks with it. It could be improved by offering larger sizes. The four wheels makes it easy to manoeuvre. I would recommend.
Janine P.
Hamburg
Best luggage i’ve ever had! It’s so amazing, it’s so light & very comfortable to bring with
Kiba J.
Cape Town
This is my safety choice to fragile courier easy 2way section packaging and light weight Can never trust the rollers too much 🤦🏾‍♀️
Amelia M.
I'd definitely recommend any american tourister hard luggage suitcase, I've had mine for well over 6 years & it's travelled over 4 continents as well as at least 15 interstate plane trips in that time & it's only just starting to show signs of wear & tear. After the beating it's taken from all these travels it's slowly making the wheels move a bit stiffly, but it's faired way better than other luggage that I've had in the past.