BY AMERICAN SUPPLY

• Is this the brand that sells in Starbucks?I love Thier ba...1 Answers
  • Bananas are yummy and good for you.5 Answers
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
My little family loves bananas's. they're great for kids! I like to put them on pancakes for the kids, on top of their cereal and we cook with it. It's definitely a must have and nutritional!
Jenny B.
Gretna, LA
I love everything that has to do with bananas. I love making bananas smoothies or banana pie. It's such an amazing taste. Every time i go to Walmart i make sure to get some bananas. I always buy them and i will never stop.
Deanna G.
My all time favorite fruit..I could eat bananas all day long. The thing I love the most is they go with everything from chocolate to ice cream, from peanut butter to bowl of mix fruits. And sooo yummy and easy to grab and go. Bananas are the best!
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Bananas are amazing especially when you cut them up and make them freshly dried I buy my bananas from sprouts farmers market and I make you want to baby food with them I'm satisfied I can do a lot with them
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
Soo delicious and sustainable, they were a great snack for me while I was pregnant .. I prefer freeze dried for the babies, it becomes soft and moist in your mouth
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
I love bananas they are so good and high in potassium! I love them with my cereal in the mornings on pancakes, and with yogurt and granola.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I like eating bananas with my pudding it makes it tastes so good. Without the bananas it gives it no taste it's not so good.
Shakima D.
Emporia, VA
I love bananas! They are great in my cereal and my son loves them too. I love mine strawberry covered then put in freezer.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I love bananas!... there is a chocolate store in my town and they make chocolate covered bananas fresh and it's amazing(:
Sugey n.
Love love bananas i like them in my cereal, oatmeal, and they are perfect for a quick snack in the car or on the go.
Jenny B.
Gretna, LA
Do y'all eat bananas? Because i love eating them.
Jocelyn M.
dried bananas??
Are fresh bananas ?????👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻🤔🤔🤔
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Bananas are yummy and good for you.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
They are good,but bananas make me sick.