American Sniper (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (Walmart Exclusive) (With INSTAWATCH)

BY NONE

Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
We enjoyed the movie I personally prefer lone survivor and the way the story was told there I feel like this felt a bit rushed. But we are Chris kyle fans and did enjoy it .
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Great movie, teaches you the harsh realities of war and trying to transition from solider to civilian. The story is amazing, and the acting is excellent. I love all of the actors in this movie. The camera work is awesome. Love this movie, one of the best.
Dera E.
It is a very touching and sad movie based on the true story of Chris Kyle. Please read the book he wrote before watching the movie. Many people do not understand the war or what our military go through and this movie sheds light on some of those things, but the book delves deeper into Chris Kyle's life.
MK R.
Best war movie I have seen in a long time. It made me cry at the end and it was overall best movie.
CRISTAL V.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a Great War movie , and I hardly like watching them so that is telling you something
Nicole M.
Loved this movie!! It truly was such an in sporting true story about an American hero! I was very impressed with this movie. It was very affordable. It kept you on your toes and made you go through a roller coaster of emotions throughout the movie. I would highly recommend it
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Super good, but super duper sad story. It will definitely make you cry! It's very accurate and real which is what makes it so hard