BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - American Scientist, the magazine of the Sigma Xi scientific research society, is an illustrated magazine about science and technology. Published since 1913, the magazine is filled with feature articles written by prominent scientists and engineers, reviewing important work in fields that range from molecular biology to computer engineering. Also included are special features such as the Scientists' Bookshelf, which reviews the latest science books, and the Science Observer, which gives readers a behind-the-scenes look at science, plus cartoons and an annual children's section in which young readers review books, software, and other products for young scientists. see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorites to grab! Understanding current scientific research, and new discoveries is fascinating! Every time I crack a copy, I learn about something new. It is definitely a worthy read, or great gift subscription! #MusesOfInfluenster
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I've found some great articles for school here and it's just fun to read and keep up with. It's presents very good science and gives good references to the actual academic sources.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I love science magazines. I feel a little smarter each time I read one of them. The cover of this magazine is really cool, and makes you want to see what is written on the inside of the magazine.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I'm a huge nerd so this magazine is right up my alley. If you enjoy reading cool articles about whats going on in the world of science then this is a magazine for you.
Erika C.
Favor information, for years I've sat by the windows of Barnes and Noble during breaks to read an article or two here and there. Great read.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is great for keeping up with what scientists are working on, what they've acieved and what's going on in their world.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I use this in my classroom for my HS science classes. I am able to incorporate all types of STEM articles into class.
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
I love this! It is a great way to stay up on new research without just focusing on one specific topic.
Alonso E.
Miami
They are among the best I have read the very good subject super beautiful the good quality
Silvia T.
Brownsville, TX
Are these magazines any good??
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
What is this about exactly? Is it a book full of scientific journal excerpts??