BY AMERICAN RETRO, LLC

American Reto s highest quality Steering wheels replace the bulky stock wheels on the 1957 Chevy s. They give an original look yet provided drivers the comfort and handling of a 3" smaller diameter modern-sized wheel. Each model year is manufactured to fit the original steering column using all original horn, nuts and directional. Each is complete with chrome horn ring and center cap. Installation is simple! Finished in black. For the other colors simply paint to match your vehicle. see more...

• "really nice on handeling" in 1 review
  • "I have bookmarked them for my wish list!" in 1 review
John D.
Mediapolis, IA
When I saw this steering wheel, I had to check out the company. I have long been a fan of the 1957 Chevy. My dad and 2 brothers each owned one. In my opinion, the coolest car ever. Those were the days! Anyhow, I had saw one of these wheels recently at a car-show and was amazed at the detail. I will never probably get to own my own 57 BelAir but maybe someday, I'll buy just buy the steering wheel! Actually would look cool just on the garage wall. wife probably wouldn't allow it in living room. I see this company has replica coke machines and coolers! I have bookmarked them for my wish list!
Sean B.