American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
The volunteers try their best but a little too much of the donation revenue goes to overhead. That being said they do good work at times.
I believe this is actually a good program. Not all are actually focused on the people.
The American Red Cross is on my way to work and the are always looking for help. If you love to give time they need you.
I have never given blood through American Red Cross but i work with it heavily when transferring blood products directly to cancer patients. I do believe It is an excellent organization for everything it provides and the millions of lives that are saved!
Every time there is a blood drive, I always participate bc a healthy person can replenish their blood supply but when people need blood transfusion, etc. there needs to be enough! I’m not blood type O- but any blood type is needed. Besides blood donation, they also do CPR training courses and I’ve also seen their participation across various community events!
Red Cross is out here helping and saving so many peoples lives. I feel it is an honor to be healthy and be able to donate my blood to those know need it! I wish more people would understand the importance of this. Donations centers like Red Cross are greatly appreciated in the community!
This is an amazing charity!! They help everyone and anyone they can! They help fire victims to hurricane survivors. They have a huge charity group! They even have a mobile washer and dryer so they can make sure you have clean dry clothes. They are just a god send!
I love donating when the opportunity comes up . I've only donated blood once and now I donate money . I get sick donating blood
American Red Cross helps so many people. It’s amazing how much they do to just to save lives
The American Red Cross is an amazing humanitarian organization that has blood drives, provides emergency assistance to those affected by natural disasters, and also offers services for the United States Military. I think they really make a difference for those in need.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos