American Red Cross
4.77 / 5 based on 1,566 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I have been giving blood since I turned 18. Knowing my blood has helped other's makes me feel great! I usually donate at the American red cross or life south.
I donate blood as offend as I can . donating blood saves lives everyone should try to. I've been donating since I was a teen .
The American Red Cross not only helps individuals when in need but also whole communities during disasters. I have only contributed through blood drives, but hope that I may be able to do more in the future. Great company!!
It's a great organization that really provides I'm so many areas. They provide a myriad of opportunities for everyone to get involved and help those less fortunate.
I currently volunteer with the Red Cross and was surprised to find out that the majority of disaster responses throughout the year are to fires. The ARC will help out with emergency disaster needs, and that goes for large scale disasters as well. They are a great organization that runs on the donated dollar.
I live in a hurricane prone area on the Gulf of Mexico. I have personally witnessed this charity come through for people time and time again. During our laat major hurricane the entire city did not have power for weeks. The red cross was fantastic at checking in with reisdents and bringing ice if we were stuck in our homes. I donate every year that way I can give back to those who helped us.
In a time of need, I like to think that this organization is there for the people in need. from what all I've seen and whitnessed myself is that this organization is in fact doing what ever person out there should be doing. helping those in need
I love the red cross! They come to my college twice a year, making giving blood a possibility. Since my university is in the middle of know where, this is really convenient and wonderful!
I use to work as a catastrophe claims adjuster for locations that suffered natural disasters and it was always humbling to see the people who had been displaced being so grateful to any help we could give and American Red Cross was always there to help supply bottles of water and whatever else they could give. My kudos go to the front line employees and volunteers who are out there helping those they can!
I got instructed in a CPR class from the American Red Cross. I loved my teachers. They ha 3 for us. They were well educated, knew how to teach us, and were entertaining for us. Great organization!
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos