American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,108 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
This company does so much for the community and all of the people in it. From disaster relief to life disasters they're available for all!
This is s a great organization. They help those who need it most. People who have lost everything or little to any kind of national trashed
Its such a big organization and are always helping so many from small things to big things. Ive donated before and its a great experience.
I absolutely love the Red Cross. I donate every 2 months and everyone is always so polite and nice, and it's for a good cause of course. :)
Being a nurse, I strongly believe in giving blood and other live saving supplies. I think its the most valuable gift one can give someone.
My go to charity, I love to donate any extra to the red cross. I know the money is being used for good. I also donate blood whenever I can
American Red Cross is a great organization. They provide a lot of support for those in need and are very transparen't about their spending.
I have donated blood for the Red Cross in the past. They do wonderful things for those in need and I hope they continue doing what they do.
Such an amazing relief program that has helped and changed the lives of so many! For sure a program that deserves attention and donations.
I have help with the blood drive it was good, I don't really fue it just to get anything but to support there's always people in need...
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos