American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
The American Red Cross always does blood drives here where I live. People come and donate to try to save the life of someone that needs it. I've donated 3 times and hope to do more in the future.......
An amazing organization that helps families and people who need it which have been through tragedies whether it's nature related or fire damage. Plus the blood drives they do to supply the blood banks.
I donated blood and they were awesome on how quick and how light the pressure was and how to react when I got lightheaded! They've helped many people and I would love for them to continue to do so! I support 100
I already knew The Red Cross was amazing, but after seeing them on #msnbc 24/7 this past week, I am in awe of what they can accomplish. Housing, clothing, comforting, feeding the thousands upon thousands of Houstonians that were rescued and/or evacuated from their homes, in the short period of time they have to setup shop is truly something to admire. #redcross @redcross #harvey #Influenster @influenster
I have donated blood multiple times in the past with the American Red Cross which has felt good since it's been able to help people in need. Some of the nurses that have drawn my blood have struggled a little bit and I think it's irritating how much they call you asking you to donate.
I try to donate blood to the Red Cross whenever I can, but I fear needles so it's not as often as I would like! The people at my Drive are very nice and so amazing. This is a great organization that almost anyone can help in!
I have always wanted to donate blood but never could due to my low weight. But everytime I try to spread the word to friends and family that there is a chance to help others by donating blood.
I have never donated blood to this organization because unfortunately I don't weight enough. But I love what they are all about. I love that they are a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education in the United States.
Very good organisation. Their yearly event is the Best of all. My mum like to donate blood, but it's so annoying when they reject to get our blood because our blood type is not rare and it's worth to keep.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos