American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
They are great. Love what they do. And never have messed up while drawing blood. HOWEVER they CALL ALL THE TIME AND NOW THEY TEXT... They are stalking me.
American red cross is not my favorite charity as not much money actually goes to helping the people. But i love how they are there so soon after a disaster
Love giving to this organization whether it's monetary or blood donation. The helpers are always friendly and I know my small gift can save someone's life
My family donates every chance we get and the people are always nice and polite. So when you go you are helping others and always given a great experience.
It great what they do, but sometimes I've heard they are difficult and unreliable! I've never experienced it! I periodically give blood to the Red Cross!
I have seen firsthand the good works of this organization. We had a tornado in a nearby town, and we went to volunteer. It's more than just blood drives.
This organization is very helpful don't get me wrong. Unfortunately, the ceo gets paid a lot of money than we donate. I no longer donate to this charity.
I love what is group does. they help in every situation whether it be a natural disaster where people have lost their homes or need a blood transfusion.
My apartment building was involved in a fire. I had nowhere to go. They paid several nights for a hotel and food for me and the family.... NO COMPLAINTS
Amc is wonderful... A place to give blood for those in need. The most amazing thing they do is help others after disasters. They are angels in disguise
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos