BY AMERICAN #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Are you a fan of the American Red Cross?6 Answers
  • My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing cha...51 Answers
  • Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?44 Answers
American Red Cross
  • "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
  • "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
  • "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
  • "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
  • "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Donating blood is something I'm so proud of being able to do. Since I'm a universal donor blood type I like to donate when I can and they make it all so easy
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Love to donate when ever I can. I recently donate to the Philippines feels good when you do something good for someone there is nothing better than helping.
Ruth H.
Went to volunteer there and help our people who are donating blood and they were really taking care of by me and my friends. One day I'm going to donate too.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
I fully support this company. I am glad there is an organization like this to help people and communities in crisis. There should be more support for them.
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
Huge Fan of the American Red Cross Association! Honestly I have already given blood two times and if it wasn't for this I wouldn't have know if I was O+.
Angela S.
I like that the American Red Cross mobilizes quickly to help victims of disaster all over the world. They also have certification for CPR, Emergency, etc.
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield, IN
I use red cross at least four times a year to donate blood. Even if I spend the rest of the day light headed I feel like I have saved a life, great cause!
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Please donate blood, those of you who are physically able! Your donation saves up to three lives. My grandmothers life was saved thank to donors like you.
Shelby C.
Great organization! I took a baby'sitting camp through them a few years back and they taught us everything from CPR and First Aid to how to change diapers!
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This is probably by far the best charity type group. I love that they come for whatever you may need when it comes to natural disasters. Definitely an A+.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you donate blood?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Michelle F.
Conway, AR
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?