American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Saves so many lives everyday they go and help people in need and crisis and opens up their doors as a shelter when theres natural disasters such as hurricanes
Awesome organization to donate your time and money to. They do awesome work helping communities who have been hit by natural disasters and other catastrophes.
DONATE! VOLUNTEER BECAUSE OTHERS NEED YOU! They have done an amazing job all around, and since the hurricane sandy hit it has helped out New Jersey so much!
Love this organization. I learned CPR and First Aid from them. I also participate in their blood drives. They always call to remind me and keep me informed.
The Red Cross is always the unsung hero during times of disaster. Whether it is providing shelter and food for the displaced, the Red Cross always shows up.
If you have ever been in a place where you needed help from a disaster the. You know how much the Red Cross helps others. A great way to give back to others.
This is a great philanthropy and I try to donate as much as possible. I have donated blood many times and they are always nice, clean, and make a difference.
Worst company I ever worked for. Plus my husband when he donated blood they nicked a nerve and tried blow him off but they finally paid for his doctor bill.
American red cross have made it easy these days to simply donating or getting their cpr certification out of the way. convenient locations all over the city.
I've donated blood multiple times and the procedure maybe strict (because I have multiple tattoos) but its understandable either way I'll do it for the cause
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos