American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I always donate blood to the american red cross, whenever i can. I love their selfless organization and hope hat every elidgable donor donates when they can.
Red Cross is always there whether you need blood or if the is a natural disaster etc. ect. My husband and I volunteered for years with the blood mobile in town.
Saves so many lives everyday they go and help people in need and crisis and opens up their doors as a shelter when theres natural disasters such as hurricanes
I have donated blood and it feels amazing to help others, ive received blood trunsfussions in emergency situation and I am very thankful to all the donors ♥️♥️
Disaster relief at home and abroad, CPR certification and first aid courses, blood donation, and emergency preparedness. Support the American Red Cross today.
When I came of age that I could give blood I was excited. Red Cross was the first organization I volunteered for I enjoyed every moment and I still volunteer.
I have been giving blood since I turned 18. Knowing my blood has helped other's makes me feel great! I usually donate at the American red cross or life south.
It is so important to give blood! I never realized how Important it was until I was In the situation where my son needed a transfusion . I donate any chair get
It's great not only for the good they do but also the educational classes that they offer. Absolutely amazing organization that does amazing things for us all.
This is an amazing non-profit organization that helps people that are in need after going through a major disaster such as a house fire or a natural disaster.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos