BY AMERICAN #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Are you a fan of the American Red Cross?6 Answers
  • My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing cha...51 Answers
  • Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?44 Answers
American Red Cross
  • "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
  • "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
  • "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
  • "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
  • "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
I have O+ blood and I don't mind donating when I have the time, but I don't like being hounded by their constant phone calls wanting to set up a time to donate.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I think the Red Cross is awesome. There is never a disaster, no matter how large or small, that they aren't there right away, ready to help! They are amazing!
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I've never found anything to be wrong with this organization, and they provide a crucial service for society. If you can, donate. It really could save a life.
Chelsea W.
Kingsport, TN
I always donate blood to the american red cross, whenever i can. I love their selfless organization and hope hat every elidgable donor donates when they can.
Courtney J.
Stone Mtn, GA
When I came of age that I could give blood I was excited. Red Cross was the first organization I volunteered for I enjoyed every moment and I still volunteer.
Ashley W.
It's great not only for the good they do but also the educational classes that they offer. Absolutely amazing organization that does amazing things for us all.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Collection of blood for people who need blood. Good organization. I personally don't donate blood because I'm afraid of needles, but if I could I would donate
Erin N.
Being a fire chief's wife, I've dealt with the American Red Cross for natural disasters and emergencies personally. They are truly wonderful and caring people.
kialei k.
Lehi, UT
I've volunteered with the Red Cross for three years now, and I'm continually impressed! They treat their volunteers and the donors so well, it's always a joy!
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I have been giving blood since I turned 18. Knowing my blood has helped other's makes me feel great! I usually donate at the American red cross or life south.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you donate blood?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Michelle F.
Conway, AR
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?