American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
When I think of the American Red Cross the first thing that comes to mind is blood donation. They do so much more but I give blood as much as I can. Its a great organization.
Give sum blood save somebody's live..i mean if u needed it wouldn't you hope they had blood to save your life? just sayin..yeah it may hurt for a bit...but it saves a life
Every time I donate, the nurses are all very professional, yet personal. They show great care to make sure all donors are comfortable and feeling good before they leave.
Great things the red cross does, they can help with getting people blood when it is needed. They also come out and help when you have disasters like tornado and fires ...
Red cross is a standard in emergency relief around the world. Their reputation allows a person to donate money and know that Their money is being allocated properly.
I donate blood proudly!! this organization is fantastic and hass been going lm for a very long time and has a very bright future!! keep up the great work and DONATE!!
Red cross is a huge part where I live with fires and tornatos. There would be a lot of people/ family's with out homes and good support if it wasn't for red cross.
It's a great organization that really provides I'm so many areas. They provide a myriad of opportunities for everyone to get involved and help those less fortunate.
I give blood at the red cross as often as I can. it is a great way to give back. I like all the different ways the red cross helps in times of need or disaster.
Always there for all the worst events in history, they help until there is nothing to give and then still help, I give blood and money and would do more if I could
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos