American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
The red cross in is an important organization that every country should have and that works well are the first to come to help in accidents and any need that citizens need
I love the idea of this organization but I absolutely con't stand the fact that the CEO of The American Red Cross makes million while people who donate make nothing. If the blood is donated then hospitals should not have to pay such a large sum to receive this donated blood while the American Red Cross charges out to wazoo for companies to receive the blood that literally saves lives everyday.
Love the organization just wish it was easier to donate in my small town! I'm AB+ so I really like to donate as much as possible but it's kinda inconvienisn't to drive to another town.
I am an American Red Cross volunteer for the blood services division! The staff are talented and committed! It also makes me feel good to meet so many donors during the blood drives!
I love this organization I donate blood to them and everyone is very friendly and they try to be very comforting. I'm always willing to give blood to them because they are this way :)
I love this organization because it gives people the opportunity to donate life. Blood donations help save lives, this os possible through this organization and the wonderful donors
I love the American Red Cross! I love knowing that every time I successfully donate blood, it can save up to 3 lives! It makes me feel better knowing I am helping others in need.
This is a great organization! There should be more organizations like this, if you get the chance and you qualify to donate you should because this actually goes to a good dead
American Red Cross is a great organization for a variety of people. They do important work such as blood drives, disaster relief, and help for our military and their families.
When I think of the American Red Cross the first thing that comes to mind is blood donation. They do so much more but I give blood as much as I can. Its a great organization.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos