American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Blood is so simple to give. take out a few minutes and donate. blood expires so it is always needed. the red cross is everywhere when they are needed so why not prioritize life better and think about others
I love how anyone can get involved in this. It's great to see people take a stand and help others and I find it refreshing. Really helpful and I will donate blood when I can!
It is a great organization, but the directors and higher ups should not be making multi million dollar pay check. Many people are relying and donating to this charity and the funds are being misused...
These people are helping him citizens and civilians everywhere all the time every minute and our organization they teach people CPR and going to school systems into different places to teach CPR which is really great and they save lives
Love the Red Cross. Their blood services team. To my good fortune I have never needed blood or disaster services before but know what great volunteers they have and how they assist our community!
The Red Cross is a great organization. I am a blood donor, and my friends & I are committed to trying to donate regularly (ideally as close to every 56 days as possible!) this year & going forward.
The Red Cross does some amazing work. I have seen them respond for Tornado relief, and they served food, and gave immediate help to many. I was quite impressed by their reaction time, and support.
I love what this organization does for the communities all over the world. I loved the few times I volunteered with them and love coming there to donate blood as much as i can. Great Organization.
I have never given blood but i would love to see how much of our donations...money...actually goes to helping vs the big wigs pockets? anyone have any proof of where the monetary donations go to?
Large organizations like Red Cross, can get a lot of flack, however they are able to help so many people all over the world. And a lot of employers will match employee donations, which is great.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos