American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
This organization will always have a place in my heart. Since blood donations are always needed, I try to donate every chance I get. I believe everyone who is able should do the same. Give blood, save lives.
I donate blood to red cross at every chance I get. I would hope someone would donate for me if I was in need, so I like to make mine available for other people.
American Red Cross is a great way to help others during a time of need. People are able to help in many different areas ranging from hands on help to donations.
My senior year in high school I discovered the American Red Cross Club. Being in this club made me realise how many lives we were saving. It was a true blessing.
Love what they stand for and how they were founded. They do impact people's lives positively. The only thing is I wish they didn't keep as much money as they do.
They are awesome! We had a death in the family and they got a family member who is serving in the marines home with in 48 hours, very kind and nice to work with.
My mom works for red cross and i find that very amazigg bevauce these people are very sweet and nice and I'm not just saying this because my mom but its the truth
I have heard that this foundation does great things but I have also heard that they take a large percentage of any money they raise for themselves. I recommend not donating money rather donate blood or actual items.
Amazing organization that helps people who need it. There was a tornado in my neighbors a few years ago and they drove around and passed out food to everyone for weeks and helped people who lost their homes with shelter.
Blood is so simple to give. take out a few minutes and donate. blood expires so it is always needed. the red cross is everywhere when they are needed so why not prioritize life better and think about others
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos