BY AMERICAN #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Are you a fan of the American Red Cross?6 Answers
  • My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing cha...51 Answers
  • Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?44 Answers
American Red Cross
  • "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
  • "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
  • "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
  • "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
  • "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
yashmin d.
DUmfries , VA
American Red Cross has actually helped me when my house burned, they provided me with little things that helped at the time, and also provided help in starting over!
Nina D.
Love how this organization donates blood from the community and from students from schools. They also have thrift stores that use the proceeds for donations as well.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
These speakers always make me cry when they come
To our United way presentations at work. What theyndonformpeoplemij the time of tragedy is amazing. Bless their hearts.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
The Red Cross is a wonderful organization full of hard working selfless individuals. They help people everyday by holding local blood drives which can save a life!
Kelsey W.
This is such an amazing organization! They always go above and beyond to help others! I always donated blood in high school and now I am in college too. Love this!
Alicia S.
Corvallis, OR
A wonderful organization, with wonderful motives! I'm so grateful that they exist- though I have never needed to use their services, I have known people who did.
Jamie W.
Charleston, SC
I love the American Red Cross. I just donated a generous amount of money to red cross so they are able to help Sandy survivors as much as possible. they're always there to help out no matter how bad the situation.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
Everyone knows about the Red Cross and sometimes forget to look for more local associations they could help too.But I like the fact that the Red Cross is a global organization that we can find everywhere every time.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
A great organization to give money to and such with all of the disasters and such going on in the world. So this is very helpful place to donate money and such to.
Jordan  D.
Th American Red Cross as been at every disaster site I have been to. The volunteers are always smiling and ready to serve you a hot meal or help anyway they can.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you donate blood?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Michelle F.
Conway, AR
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?