BY AMERICAN #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Are you a fan of the American Red Cross?6 Answers
  • My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing cha...51 Answers
  • Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?44 Answers
American Red Cross
  • "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
  • "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
  • "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
  • "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
  • "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
This is an awesome organization. They provide a lot of free services for people in need. Check out all of their helpful apps to be prepared for different situations.
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
I know what the organization does and I love it! I am one of the ones that aren't able to donate because of my weight and height but it's great for what they can do!
Melony L.
Great place that helps in crisis. One bad thing is when you donate blood to them they call constantly asking for more. Gets highly annoying. They call even before you can give again. Other then that I support them 100%
Bree G.
The Red Cross is a great way to help people in need in many ways like giving blood or volunteering with them. An easy way to get involved and help out your community
Nina D.
Love how this organization donates blood from the community and from students from schools. They also have thrift stores that use the proceeds for donations as well.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
I was lucky enough to give blood. Nothing can beat the feeling of helping out the world and others. The staff were friendly and so professional. I am super impressed.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I feel very connected to organizations such as this one because I'm related to Clara Barton, the founder of the Red Cross. Great organization to help people stay well.
yashmin d.
DUmfries , VA
American Red Cross has actually helped me when my house burned, they provided me with little things that helped at the time, and also provided help in starting over!
Rose W.
Richmond, VA
I donate blood to the Red Cross as often as I can. It's always been a pleasant experience. I do get a lot of phone calls from them, but it's all for the greater good.
Phinon L.
Baltimore, MD
Great sense of pride through helping provide support to those affected by disaster, wonderful coworkers, and great opportunity to do more than what is in the job description.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you donate blood?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Michelle F.
Conway, AR
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?