American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,110 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I donate every 2 months. They are an amazing organization and help so many people. I am considered a universal donor and I know how important my blood could be for people.
I have always been a big supporter of American Red Cross. I helped put on many blood drives while in high school, and I donate every opportunity I can get. This is one of the organizations I try to support whenever I have a chance.
I volunteered for the red cross 2 summers in a row and I loved it so much. I worked in a hospital and I had the chance to work with labor and delivery and saw a c-section
How can you not love The Red Cross? They do so much to save lives. You can not only give blood but they help w housing if misplaced and they help our troops! Love them!
I love volunteering for the Red Cross. Such a great organization that reaches out and helps so many people, not only through tramatic times, but they also educate and prepare
The American red cross is always there in crisis my in laws house went up in flames and they were there with help asap clothes and hotel stay thank goodness for these ppl
This is an amazing org that does good all over the world and you can usually feel secure that if you're giving them you're money, then it will actually go to helping people.
Probably the biggest and most known relief program out there, From small things like storms that killed the power, or minor flooding, to major natural disasters, they are always there helping. Awesome things you guys are doing
The Red Cross has been a part of my life since I was a child, when my Mother went to work there. They are always first to respond to a natural disaster, refugee crises, anywhere they are needed. They will always have my support.
Great place to donate volunteer and give blood to help and support others in need that have lost things from fires hurricanes and other disasters and to help save lives
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos