American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,109 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
I have no persons received their help, but many people I know who lost their homes from hurricanes were able to get so much assistance through Red Cross here on Long Island.
American red cross is a name I almost hear every time there is a natural disaster. I have read things on how they helped the tsunami victims of sri lanka and india. Great job
I used to be favorable of this organization until recently. There was a fire and the red cross collected donations and only gave some to the families and kept the rest to sell
Who doesn't love The American Red Cross? The work they do saves lives every day and they help so many people. I donate blood whenever I can to help this great organization.
I love this organization, every time a disaster happens I always see Red Cross there! It's amazing definitely a good organization to donate to if you're looking to donate!
The Red Cross does great work. They help people in many ways. They have blood donations, they help with natural disaster vicitms, as well as people in many other situations.
I have always been a big supporter of American Red Cross. I helped put on many blood drives while in high school, and I donate every opportunity I can get. This is one of the organizations I try to support whenever I have a chance.
I donate every 2 months. They are an amazing organization and help so many people. I am considered a universal donor and I know how important my blood could be for people.
I'm in the American Red Cross club at school and was recently named historian for the club (: it definitely feels nice to help others and donate blood as it can save up to 3 lives (:
I am glad that we have Red Cross, they have helped so many people. I wish I could be more of a help to this organization such as volunteering when needed in my community.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos