American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Donating blood is just one of the many services this amazing place provides. The American Red Cross is typically one of the first people to step in and help during disasters.
American red cross is a name I almost hear every time there is a natural disaster. I have read things on how they helped the tsunami victims of sri lanka and india. Great job
I donate blood whenever i can. more people should donate if they can. every time that i have donated the red cross has been fantastic, ive never had a bad experience with them
Love The American Red Cross! I usually will attend their blood drives whenever I see them posted somewhere. I know if the role was flipped Id appreciate someone donating for me!
Great organization and what they do to help others really shouldn't go unnoticed. Definitely an organization worth donating too. This is a foundation that can use every penny for a donation.
I volunteered here in both middle school and high school doing a Chivettes chicken fundraiser and I also took my baby'sitting course through the Red Cross which taught me a lot!
The American Red Cross is so much more than just somewhere to give blood, they also give back to communities by helping people get back on their feet when disaster strikes.
I used to be favorable of this organization until recently. There was a fire and the red cross collected donations and only gave some to the families and kept the rest to sell
This is an amazing org that does good all over the world and you can usually feel secure that if you're giving them you're money, then it will actually go to helping people.
Who doesn't love The American Red Cross? The work they do saves lives every day and they help so many people. I donate blood whenever I can to help this great organization.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos