American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
The reason I became a lifeguard and CPR/AED certified at age 16. Their training is great, it is difficult to get a hold of someone at times, but they help with multiple issues.
They are the most amazing people ever. They helped my family out so much when the house caught on fire we lost everything and they helped us out when we didn't know what we were going to do the work they do is amazing. They are like angels
I personally hunk this foundation is a really good one. They help out everyone in need and I think we need more foundations like this one but this is extremely opinionated.
I used to be favorable of this organization until recently. There was a fire and the red cross collected donations and only gave some to the families and kept the rest to sell
American red cross is a name I almost hear every time there is a natural disaster. I have read things on how they helped the tsunami victims of sri lanka and india. Great job
Love The American Red Cross! I usually will attend their blood drives whenever I see them posted somewhere. I know if the role was flipped Id appreciate someone donating for me!
I have no persons received their help, but many people I know who lost their homes from hurricanes were able to get so much assistance through Red Cross here on Long Island.
I took my CPR and AED training for work through them. They are excellent and all very well educated. It is so great what they do for so many people in need because something such as a natural disaster has happened.
I've donated my blood to Red Cross the past 4 years! Great experience and I feel like a better person after! It's great to know that my blood is saving lives around the world!
I've heard so many good things about the American Red Cross. I love how they give the option for donating blood, and the staff/nurses are really nice when handling my blood.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos