American Red Cross
Top Questions See all 1,109 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Amazing group of people working for such a great cause. I don't think I've ever heard one bad thing about American Red Cross, we never know when we or someone we love may be in need that's what it so great to donate to help people who are in need. You could save a life,
The local American Red Cross branch helped my family tremendously after a devastating house fire. They provided a gift card with enough cash to cover buying an outfit a piece per family member involved as well as a week stay in a NICE local hotel. I must say, with losing everything, that was a huge burden lifted off my shoulder, especially beings one of my children wasn't even a month old!
A great American organization that helps so many every single year. I have witnessed this first hand with storm cleanups and placement of people due to storms. This is a great organization that does so much for people and families. A proud supporter.
You can count on this organization in the time of need. It's a well know company that has been around a long time. The volunteers are very helpful and understanding. You can also donate blood for their blood bank, donate money or supplies. I support this cause.
Its a great place to start and volunteer. Its such an old organization but it is still relevant. You can donate blood through them, help rebuild cities after natural disasters, learn first aid and so mich more making it a fit for virtually anyone to volunteer
They really do help people out a whole lot. Last year my house caught fire and I had no money and nowhere to go, and they had two people come out and talk to me about their services. They gave me a big portfolio filled with places that could help me, a card with $400 on it, they even gave my niece who was there a stuffed animal that they kept in their bag for children.
My oldest daughter, and my husband both donate. My father-in-law recently needed a transfusion and I was so grateful that the Red Cross exists not only for all the other work that they do but also for providing blood to those who are very sick. Thank you.
Worked with them during hurricane Katrina. It was already a choatic scene and instead of being organized, they just made it more of a mad house. They were rude and bossy and it made being there just that much harder. I will donate to other organizations before I don't to the red cross.
I wish I could donate blood but with living over seas and the scare of mad cow disease I will not be able to donate till the ban gets lifted and I even have a rare blood type on top of that my cousin is very much involved with this on an international level
I donate every chance I get as I am O- and my blood type is in high demand. I've been donating for two years and will continue for the rest of my life. The Red Cross team is great they have snacks ready and drinks for when you've finished everyone is friendly
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos