American Red Cross
4.76 / 5 based on 1,564 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,107 Q&A
American Red Cross
- "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
- "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
- "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
- "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
- "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
American Red Cross offers wonderful, much-needed, assistant to numerous people for numerous reasons. The hurricane relief was a huge contribution and I applaud them for taking care of the ones who truly need help.
American Red Cross is a great organization. They give people the opportunity to donate blood for the people who need it. I love volunteering when I have the time.
When we experience hurricanes we always receive help from the American Red Cross and the Coast guard, I have almost cried so many times knowing someone with a smile is there to help someone whose been through hell.
Being a healthcare provider, I have taken many courses offered by the American Red Cross and they are always very informative and cheap to take. They really are a great organization determined to help those in need
A reputable organization with caring workers & volunteers that need blood donations and financial donations to help those in need no matter the age, race, or religion
I love American Red Cross they help so many people my friend who is in the army needed help with his house it had gotten damage and American Red Cross jumped so quick to help his family. They are a great group !
When my sister's home was destroyed by a devastating flood, the Red Cross was the most helpful organization. They worked tirelessly helping clean, delivering supplies and food. We will be forever greatful to them.
ARC is great as they do help a lot of people when they need it most however once you donate anything (money - blodd what ever) they call you so many times in a short period of time you end up disgusted with them!
When we got struck by the hurricane Sandy storm, red cross quickly came to the rescue and helped people that needed help at the shelter a couple blocks away from me. In general red cross is caring, and always has the best workers with the biggest hearts with the passion to really help people!
I donate blood on a regular basis to the American Red Cross. My daughter has needed blood transfusions multiple times and I feel I must give back in any way I can. They help so many people in their times of need.
Q & A
Do you donate blood?
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos