BY AMERICAN #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Are you a fan of the American Red Cross?6 Answers
  • My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing cha...51 Answers
  • Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?44 Answers
American Red Cross
  • "I tried to donate blood through the Red Cross a couple years back but during so I passed out, the workers were very fast acting and supportive, I still support the blood banks they have and hope that one day I can donate again." in 68 reviews
  • "While there program to give blood is a great one, everyone should really look up the details about this program before they donate." in 51 reviews
  • "I have never heard one bad thing about red cross, and i know they sponsor the blood drives at my hospital which i attend regularly and donate blood." in 34 reviews
  • "Great organization years back I was able to become Cpr certified as well as get my lifeguard certification through this group of amazing people " in 32 reviews
  • "I've donated blood several times and was always met with wonderful people who made me comfortable and made me feel good about donating, even if I had a problem doing so." in 29 reviews
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
The American Red Cross is an amazing organization. When I volunteered there as a teenager, our projects included everything from marathons to toy drives to teaching fire safety at elementary schools and helping find sheleter for families displaced by a fire. It's an amazing hroup that does a lot of good.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
I think highly of the American Red Cross - they are always doing their best to help those in need and whenever I have spare clothes or other items that I am no longer using or selling, they are the first I think of.
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
Really great organization. Whenever you see or hear about a disaster on the news, Red Cross is usually there. To me, I always associate their name and logo with help, b/c that's what they do in whatever way possible.
Melissa W.
Montgomery , TX
I have donated blood through red cross twice.
We held a blood drive for my mom who had leukemia. It was an amazing experience and everyone was so nice and helpful
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I took CPR, first aid, and shelter operations classes through the Red Cross. Their trainers are knowledgeable and helpful with learning the necessary information to be able to help others in a medical emergency or disaster.
Avani P.
In school, I used to hear about this organization all the time. It was always between American Red Cross and American Heart Association. I try to give blood, but I often get rejected because of low blood pressure.
Brittany E.
I think it's amazing how often they have blood drives and they are always the first organization to go to when it comes to natural disasters, or any type of disaster.
Katie A.
Galion, OH
I am a believer in donating whatever you can to save a life because you never know when someone may need something as simple as blood. I donated at least three times and hope that made a difference in someone's life.
Tannia Z.
The American Red Cross is making a difference each and everyday. I fully support the work Red Cross does. They are sending it care packages and make a difference around the wold. Red Cross thank you for all you do!
Alexis R.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
American Red Cross is a great organization. They give people the opportunity to donate blood for the people who need it. I love volunteering when I have the time.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do you donate blood?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Have you donated blood?, if so how many times? How did you feel after besides weak/dehydrated?
MiiMii E.
Allentown, PA
My respect to all those who volunteer to this amazing charity! you guys ROCK
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Who all trys to help American red cross by giving blood?
Michelle F.
Conway, AR
Do you think the red cross screens the blood and the donors well?